Jump to topic:

poor officiating in N.F.L.

ninerx15
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 4:57:07 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
f you are a nfl fan and have watched enough of the games this year then you probably know how bad the officiating has been and the more rule
changes (supposedly to make the game better or safer) the worse the officiating has been and I believe the outcome of the game is being changed
by bad officiating, poor calls, no calls, or downright wrong calls that everyone in the stadium can see was wrong but the refs and all they have
to say is that play cannot be reviewed. well if the N.F.L. wants my respect for the game back they better damn well start reviewing them as I
am tired of seeing teams lose games due to bad officiating that cannot be reviewed and I do not think we are getting any better officiating now
than we got from the replacement refs. your thoughts
Dave R.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 5:14:16 PM
Yeah, suprisingly, the officiating has not been that good this year. From the end of the Panthers Patriots game, to the field goal in the Chiefs Chargers game, there have been so many bad calls that altered the playoffs.
Ashton
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/20/2014 7:35:15 PM
Officiating has been horrible. This is the second season in a row where the Packers have lost a game by a bad call on the last play of the game. Fail Mary last year got lots of headlines, but less known was the Steelers game where the Packers were within one score, in the red zone, and the officials screwed up the clock and cost us one, perhaps two more plays where we could have thrown it into the end zone at the 6 yard-line.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 7:32:53 AM
We deffinately need full time officials.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/24/2014 9:30:14 AM
At 1/24/2014 7:32:53 AM, lannan13 wrote:
We deffinately need full time officials.

I think the officials this year have done almost as bad as the replacement refs.
Ashton