Jump to topic:

Tom Brady Greatest Quarterback Ever !

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 11:09:11 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
I know that Peyton(Backwoods)Manning has much higher stats technically speaking, especially when it comes to passing yards and percentages too. But.........How many football players you know, whether they are quarterback or not, can say that they have gotten their team to the NFL PLayoffs a record 14/15 years in a row.
Nobody....... Nobody. =) The next highest in a row after winning the Super Bowl is about 4. And that was by the Green Bay Packers. Noone is gonna break this anytime soon and you know this. I think it is safe to say that without a doubt,
Tom Brady is still the absolute greatest quarterback ever. Dont you agree. =)

http://en.wikipedia.org...
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 12:00:27 PM
He is better than Manning. I'll still say that after the AFC championship loss. Greatest? I don't know man. He needs at least one more ring before we open that one up.

However, 3 AFC championships in a row, pretty swell.
kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/21/2014 12:08:38 PM
At 1/21/2014 12:00:27 PM, Koopin wrote:
He is better than Manning. I'll still say that after the AFC championship loss. Greatest? I don't know man. He needs at least one more ring before we open that one up.

No he does not. This man has mastered the basic fundamentals of football,and has taken underacheivers and made them into champions. Noone in the history of the sport has done this before. Not even Montana. By the way, dont forget the
14 playoffs qualifications in a row. =)
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/22/2014 2:14:26 PM

Jim Kelly had 4 in a row, just saying. But really, Manning is a better QB. Flat up.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 8:00:47 AM
At 1/22/2014 2:14:26 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Jim Kelly had 4 in a row, just saying. But really, Manning is a better QB. Flat up.

If Manning wins the SuperBowl here, he'll have turned the tides in his favor in this classic match-up until Brady matches him again. If Peyton loses I say Brady gets it, and if Manning wins and Brady wins again I think Brady gets it again. 4 rings is just too many to deny... and I think Brady has one left in him tell you the truth...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 3:21:17 PM
At 1/23/2014 8:00:47 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

If Manning wins the SuperBowl here, he'll have turned the tides in his favor in this classic match-up until Brady matches him again. If Peyton loses I say Brady gets it, and if Manning wins and Brady wins again I think Brady gets it again. 4 rings is just too many to deny... and I think Brady has one left in him tell you the truth...

Brady on Manning's offense. I only wish.
kfc
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/23/2014 4:15:14 PM
At 1/23/2014 3:21:17 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 1/23/2014 8:00:47 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Brady on Manning's offense. I only wish.

Come now... If Manning was on the Patriots some of those years it would have been good too.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 1:10:05 PM

How is this so.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/27/2014 9:07:38 PM
At 1/27/2014 1:10:05 PM, inferno wrote:

How is this so.

Manning misses a season and the team falls to 2 - 14. Brady misses a season and the team "falls" to 11 - 5.

Since he took over as the starter in 2001 until his injury to miss the 2008 year, he averaged 12.25 wins per season. When he was injured they fell to 11 wins, the year he comes back, they fall to 10 wins.

In the 7 seasons before Manning's injury he averaged 12.4 wins per season (only a little better than Brady) but with him gone, they fell to 2 wins.

People grossly over estimate Brady. He his Belichick behind him and that makes him look a lot better. There is little doubt that Peyton Manning is practically an offensive coordinator already. Which puts his skill far beyond Brady, he just has never had the same support that Brady has had.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/6/2014 10:28:38 AM
At 1/27/2014 9:07:38 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 1/27/2014 1:10:05 PM, inferno wrote:

How is this so.

Manning misses a season and the team falls to 2 - 14. Brady misses a season and the team "falls" to 11 - 5.

Since he took over as the starter in 2001 until his injury to miss the 2008 year, he averaged 12.25 wins per season. When he was injured they fell to 11 wins, the year he comes back, they fall to 10 wins.

In the 7 seasons before Manning's injury he averaged 12.4 wins per season (only a little better than Brady) but with him gone, they fell to 2 wins.

People grossly over estimate Brady. He his Belichick behind him and that makes him look a lot better. There is little doubt that Peyton Manning is practically an offensive coordinator already. Which puts his skill far beyond Brady, he just has never had the same support that Brady has had.

But To, Brady got his team to the playoffs a record 14 times in a row ! Now that is an accomplishment worth talking about. Dont you guys agree. =)