Jump to topic:

Super Bowl thread

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/29/2014 7:54:47 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So just bringing his up here and now to use later (though I'll be a party and not able to post during the game, lol).

Currently Vegas is giving the Broncos a 2 1/2 point spread. Based on the OU, they are estimating 25 - 22 win (or in that range) for Denver. However, that might start to widen. The weather forecast is looking better and more solid day by day. We all know that long term forecasts are impossible to completely pin down, but right now they are guessing low 40's for the high and cloudy.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 11:26:12 AM
At 1/29/2014 7:54:47 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
So just bringing his up here and now to use later (though I'll be a party and not able to post during the game, lol).

Currently Vegas is giving the Broncos a 2 1/2 point spread. Based on the OU, they are estimating 25 - 22 win (or in that range) for Denver. However, that might start to widen. The weather forecast is looking better and more solid day by day. We all know that long term forecasts are impossible to completely pin down, but right now they are guessing low 40's for the high and cloudy.

Well weather conditions will be fair and mild. The crowd is gonna be very emotional as it is predicted to be. Its New York/New Jersey and the world. This will be interesting to say the least. I give this one to the second greatest quarterback on the planet. Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. =)
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 4:55:48 PM
At 1/31/2014 11:26:12 AM, inferno wrote:

Well weather conditions will be fair and mild. The crowd is gonna be very emotional as it is predicted to be. Its New York/New Jersey and the world. This will be interesting to say the least. I give this one to the second greatest quarterback on the planet. Peyton Manning and the Denver Broncos. =)

Correct. #1 - Aaron Rodgers -_-
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/31/2014 9:23:58 PM

Tom Brady isn't playing, remember, he lost to the #1 QB 2 weeks ago.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 10:59:24 PM
At 2/1/2014 10:33:01 PM, Koopin wrote:
Manning has to loose. HE HAS TO LOOSE!

I am praying Wes drops the game saving ball.

Like he's wide open and it bounces right off his chest, between the letters.
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2014 11:16:37 PM
At 2/1/2014 10:59:24 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
At 2/1/2014 10:33:01 PM, Koopin wrote:
Manning has to loose. HE HAS TO LOOSE!

I am praying Wes drops the game saving ball.

Like he's wide open and it bounces right off his chest, between the letters.

That would be great.

I wonder if Peyton's wife will go on some Anti Welker rant after the game then...

Go Russel Wilson!! (or whatever team he is on)
Debate.org Moderator
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 11:48:11 AM
Wouldn't it be amazing for this kid to pwn Manning in the biggest game?

I didn't like Seattle at the begging of the playoffs, but the more I hear and read about them, the more I like them. And go sherman!
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/2/2014 9:47:31 PM
As always.... CCCCCCCHHHHHHOOOOOKKKKKKKEEEEEE!!!!!

All you Manning lovers, *cough* OreEle *cough* EAT DIRT!

If you want to be in the running for greatest ever, you can't have such a sucky post season career. All those weapons at your disposable and you still suck!
kfc
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 10:45:38 AM
At 1/31/2014 4:55:48 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:

Correct. #1 - Aaron Rodgers -_-

Who the heck is Aaron Rodgers ? =)
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/3/2014 10:47:19 AM

It was a slaughter ! Peyton Manning and the Broncos looked deflated and out of it deeply. The Seahawks showed us once again that defense wins championships.
And if your defense is ranked number one...............there is a good chance you can stop anyone in spite of their offense and quarterback.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/4/2014 4:22:21 PM
Rob can tell you that I had been hoping for a Broncos/Seahawks Super Bowl for MONTHS. That game was supposed to be the super bowl of Super Bowls, and yet it was so bad that a ton of conspiracy theorist friends are accusing the game of being rigged. Obviously I don't buy that, but I could see why people are stunned by how badly Manning choked.

Rob insists that this cheapens Peyton's legacy and compared him to the likes of Joe Flacco, Trent Dilfer and Mark Rypien! Now as I reminded Rob, even though Peyton has only won 1 ring, let's not forget that Dan Marino has won zero and we still recognize him as one of the best ever. While Peyton definitely slid down the ranks after his massive FAIL, and this eliminated him from the discussion of "best ever" (whereas it could have propelled him in that status), I certainly wouldn't go comparing him to Joe Flacco! Peyton is still one of the best QBs in the league, and maybe best ever. I can't discount his time in Indianapolis with crappy teams, and his ability to manage a game (except that game) in general.

So what do ya'll think - why did Peyton choke? I've read a lot of reports that the Seahawks studied the fvck out of him, and learned how to read both his eyes AND his hand signals. DBs on the Hawks said that although Peyton is an incredible QB, he has obvious tells that they learned to pick up. If that's true, then that certainly brings his skill into question although it makes you wonder why other teams haven't been able to have the same success...?

Which brings me to my next point - Seattle's defense is da sh!t. Holy crap. They are arguably one of the best defenses ever.
President of DDO