Jump to topic:

Boston Red Sox Information

RichardQ
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 9:34:15 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
The World Series champions face an uphill battle to get back to the Fall Classic. The same rotation used at the end of last season returns with mostly the same players, but the lineup took a hit with the loss of Jacoby Ellsbury.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2014 10:12:35 AM
At 4/3/2014 9:34:15 AM, RichardQ wrote:
The World Series champions face an uphill battle to get back to the Fall Classic. The same rotation used at the end of last season returns with mostly the same players, but the lineup took a hit with the loss of Jacoby Ellsbury.

You love the Boston teams. I think they have no chance to win a world series for a second time. Through the first to games against my beloved O's they are 1-1 and have struggled with runners on base.
Ashton
WheezySquash8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/1/2014 5:16:26 AM

I REALLY want them to win again. I love when we crush the Yankees.
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/8/2014 7:54:42 PM
At 5/1/2014 5:16:26 AM, WheezySquash8 wrote:

I REALLY want them to win again. I love when we crush the Yankees.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/9/2014 9:13:27 PM
I moved from Providence, Rhode Island to Green Bay, Wisconsin... I seem to have a knack for landing in cities where there are intense sports rivalries. Red Sox/Yankees and Packers/Bears are arguably the bitterest rivalries in sports history. Anyway, it is weird seeing the Sox win championships after that eight decade drought they were in! The curse of the Bambino crippled the Sox and left the Yankees the most successful sports organization of the 20th century... it's almost paranormal.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.