Jump to topic:

Wrestlemania 30 Update *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 9:58:43 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Okay so how many of you people here are fans of the WWE ? Lets see a show of hands and raise them up high please. Are you okay with the current events that took place over the weekend concerning certain members of this organization or company. You know like the Undertaker. He lost to Brock Lesnar and his 21 wrestling match winning streak is now over. I was hoping that it would end so the company could seem more legit in terms of doing what is best for them in the future.
I think it was a huge win win situation for the WWE. Do you ? What are your thoughts about this past WrestleMania.
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:13:17 PM
I don't follow the WWE anymore, I was a big fan back in the day though (~25 years ago). I'm glad to hear the Undertaker finally lost though, it was getting kind of ridiculous. I think they should have given Shawn Michaels the win instead though back when they fought. It's so unrealistic that he would continue to win at his age...
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/14/2014 12:10:11 PM
At 4/9/2014 11:13:17 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
I don't follow the WWE anymore, I was a big fan back in the day though (~25 years ago). I'm glad to hear the Undertaker finally lost though, it was getting kind of ridiculous. I think they should have given Shawn Michaels the win instead though back when they fought. It's so unrealistic that he would continue to win at his age...

I think it was good for the WWE to let Brock Lesnar defeat the Undertaker. With his wrestling background, and fighting history, it makes more sense that he would win rather than Taker.