Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

run with me

TUF
Posts: 23,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 9:06:03 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
Download the nike run app and compete with me. I need more competition and goals to pass each month. I am usually neck and neck with my friend nick, but I would like some more competition.
We all go a little mad sometimes.
R0b1Billion
Posts: 3,932
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/9/2014 11:04:06 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
I don't run as often as I used to because now I am shifting my fitness paradigm to include more weightlifting. Trying to simply be an all-star runner is no longer a goal for me because I feel like I have been neglecting the rest of my body by only concentrating on endurance.
AKA
Rob1billion
Rob1_Billion
Caramel
Lasagna
Subutai
Posts: 4,181
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2014 4:40:00 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
I might consider this. There's a group I want to run with, but time's running out on the semester.
Lying on the hill, crawling over the windowsill into your living room, they stare out, glass-eyed aimless heads, bodies torn by vultures. You are the man whose hands are rank with the smell of death. - Peter Hammill, "The Emperor in His War Room"
WheezySquash8
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 9:06:45 AM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/9/2014 9:06:03 PM, TUF wrote:
Download the nike run app and compete with me. I need more competition and goals to pass each month. I am usually neck and neck with my friend nick, but I would like some more competition.

What's your best mile time? Mine is 5:04 at the moment.
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
TUF
Posts: 23,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 3:43:28 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2014 9:06:45 AM, WheezySquash8 wrote:
At 4/9/2014 9:06:03 PM, TUF wrote:
Download the nike run app and compete with me. I need more competition and goals to pass each month. I am usually neck and neck with my friend nick, but I would like some more competition.

What's your best mile time? Mine is 5:04 at the moment.



I usually run distance so mine it like 6:30
We all go a little mad sometimes.
TUF
Posts: 23,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 3:46:07 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/15/2014 4:40:00 AM, Subutai wrote:
I might consider this. There's a group I want to run with, but time's running out on the semester.

do it :)
We all go a little mad sometimes.
WheezySquash8
Posts: 130
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 3:59:48 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2014 3:43:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/27/2014 9:06:45 AM, WheezySquash8 wrote:
At 4/9/2014 9:06:03 PM, TUF wrote:
Download the nike run app and compete with me. I need more competition and goals to pass each month. I am usually neck and neck with my friend nick, but I would like some more competition.

What's your best mile time? Mine is 5:04 at the moment.



I usually run distance so mine it like 6:30

That's good! I run distance too for Cross-Country, and Track. It's fun to me. 6:30 is a great time. Just keep on pushing yourself because I bet you can get somewheres in running.
Pacifist Since 3/12/14
Wheezy
TUF
Posts: 23,091
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/27/2014 4:01:33 PM
Posted: 3 years ago
At 4/27/2014 3:59:48 PM, WheezySquash8 wrote:
At 4/27/2014 3:43:28 PM, TUF wrote:
At 4/27/2014 9:06:45 AM, WheezySquash8 wrote:
At 4/9/2014 9:06:03 PM, TUF wrote:
Download the nike run app and compete with me. I need more competition and goals to pass each month. I am usually neck and neck with my friend nick, but I would like some more competition.

What's your best mile time? Mine is 5:04 at the moment.



I usually run distance so mine it like 6:30

That's good! I run distance too for Cross-Country, and Track. It's fun to me. 6:30 is a great time. Just keep on pushing yourself because I bet you can get somewheres in running.

I did cross country and track in high school also. I've never been the fastest runner, but I always have enjoyed running, as it gives you great fitness results, and cardio is really essential in staying fit. You should download the app, so we can run together,
We all go a little mad sometimes.