Jump to topic:

Soccer supporters are stupid.

angryduck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/9/2014 3:11:10 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
Stupider than most sports fans are. To base your happiness or sadness on a player that probably has no connection to you kicking a ball into the back of a net is stupid.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 9:57:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 8/9/2014 3:11:10 PM, angryduck wrote:
Stupider than most sports fans are. To base your happiness or sadness on a player that probably has no connection to you kicking a ball into the back of a net is stupid.

Oh the irony. I would say you need to replace ball with puck or baseball or etc. and net with goalpost, touchline, hoop to see that everything you said holds for all sports.

People watch sport as its fun.
krayracker
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 12:42:38 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

Judging by your logical conclusion, I've came up with my own. You're stupider than most humans are.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2015 6:40:43 AM
Posted: 1 year ago

Ridiculous assertion. Many people just have passion for the team they root for. If you look down on a person because they like a certain sport, or root for a certain team, than that's pretty sad. I'm pretty sure most fans don't even determine their entire happiness based off of what happens on the pitch anyways.
Ashton