Jump to topic:

Is there a place for American Footb

missjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 2:27:24 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Is there a place for American Football in the UK sports marketplace?

Hey Sports Fans!

I this is a little cheeky but do any of you fancy filling out my questionnaire it is part of my dissertation research project. I would be very grateful if you could share your opinions on this topic - hopefully you'll find it interesting!

Before you agree to take part in this survey, it is also a requirement that you consider yourself a fan of one of the top sports in the UK. All of your responses are anonymous. No information is being collected other than the responses you submit so it will not be possible to associate any responses with any participant.

Any questions or for further information please contact me.

http://www.smart-survey.co.uk...

Many Thanks

Jess
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 2:55:42 PM
At 3/11/2010 2:27:24 AM, missjt wrote:

Hey Sports Fans!

I this is a little cheeky but do any of you fancy filling out my questionnaire it is part of my dissertation research project. I would be very grateful if you could share your opinions on this topic - hopefully you'll find it interesting!

Before you agree to take part in this survey, it is also a requirement that you consider yourself a fan of one of the top sports in the UK. All of your responses are anonymous. No information is being collected other than the responses you submit so it will not be possible to associate any responses with any participant.

Many Thanks

Jess

What?
missjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 3:37:42 PM
At 3/11/2010 2:55:42 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 3/11/2010 2:27:24 AM, missjt wrote:

Hey Sports Fans!

Many Thanks

Jess

What?

It is a questionnaire, the purpose of this research is to identify the key motives of sports fans in the UK and their perceptions towards the potential development of an NFL UK franchise.
PoeJoe
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 5:15:24 PM
This may not be the best venue for a research sample. On top of the fact that anonymous online surveys tend to produce poor results, in general, there are few British sports fans on here. In fact, brian_eggleston is the only British sports fan I can think of on this site.
Television Rot: http://tvrot.com...
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/11/2010 7:08:39 PM
At 3/11/2010 5:02:56 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 3/11/2010 4:52:50 PM, comoncents wrote:
You seem like your troll'in though.

She made it into a debate prior to this, though. I merely referred her to the Sports Forums, where I thought it more appropriate to set up something like this.

I said, "seem" which means I could have been wrong.
missjt
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/12/2010 2:26:14 AM
At 3/11/2010 7:08:39 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 3/11/2010 5:02:56 PM, Cody_Franklin wrote:
At 3/11/2010 4:52:50 PM, comoncents wrote:
You seem like your troll'in though.

She made it into a debate prior to this, though. I merely referred her to the Sports Forums, where I thought it more appropriate to set up something like this.

I said, "seem" which means I could have been wrong.

I've got some good data so far, sorry for an inconveniences - I didn't realise this was such a tight-knit online community where people can take offence easily to things that go against their normal, daily routines and rituals. It's definitely an optional thing I'm not forcing anyone to take part. Sorry again!