Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Premier League 2014/15 Season (spollers)

iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 3:26:55 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
So I was wondering if there is anyone else on DDO that follows Premier League football. I myself am a Liverpool fan and have been since I was about 6 years old, as I cant remember before that.

Tell me your team, make predictions or whatever else and lets talk football.

xxxx

Last year was a good year fro my team, so I am hoping that this year will be better and we can clinch the title. Do you think Liverpool can do it this year without Suarez?

BTW: ManU lost last night to Swansea so I am pretty happy. Lets see if the real reds can do it tonight.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/19/2014 3:14:13 AM
So I guess this is what you call an epic fall of a forum.

Anyway Liverpool won so that great.
Man City and Chelsea also won.

Week one over.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 9:58:40 PM
Now I know this is an epic fail of a forum post. But just to let the people in the future know that Liverpool got murdered by Manchester City last night 3-1 :(
Shadow-Dragon
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2014 5:29:44 PM
Hey! Found a football forum, great!

To begin, if you ever want to discuss football (Serie A, La Liga, Barclays Premier League), just message me, as I follow The Beautiful Game.

Okay, even though I dislike them, I think Man City has a large chance of winning the league. They have shown consistency- including during that game against Liverpool- and also against other opponents. Liverpool is looking good for the future, especially after signing Balotelli, one of my favorite players.

When it comes to English teams, however, I have been and still am a fan of Manchester United. Even through their toughest times, I have stood by them. I would like them to win, but losses to small teams is not the way to do that, haha.

Thanks for talking about football. Any response?
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/31/2014 4:13:04 AM
At 8/30/2014 5:29:44 PM, Shadow-Dragon wrote:
Hey! Found a football forum, great!

To begin, if you ever want to discuss football (Serie A, La Liga, Barclays Premier League), just message me, as I follow The Beautiful Game.

Okay, even though I dislike them, I think Man City has a large chance of winning the league. They have shown consistency- including during that game against Liverpool- and also against other opponents. Liverpool is looking good for the future, especially after signing Balotelli, one of my favorite players.

When it comes to English teams, however, I have been and still am a fan of Manchester United. Even through their toughest times, I have stood by them. I would like them to win, but losses to small teams is not the way to do that, haha.

Thanks for talking about football. Any response?

I am glad you found this forum.

As a die hard Liverpool supporter, I am not a Man U fan at all. Honestly, I think they made the wrong choice last season to get rid of Moyes. He is a good coach and they should have given him time. Although Moyes is also to blame as he should have let Rooney go with the bad blood between them. Hopefully van Gaal will bring them back, but at present he is rebuilding. So lets hope they don't do the same that they did to Moyes.

As for signing Balotelli. I am super pleased, he has a bit of an attitude but he is a fantastic player and I hope he can keep scoring. Tonight is Tottenham and so lets see what happens. Its a big game, but we have the talent.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:38:29 PM
So I have been on Holiday.

Anyway what to say but dismal Liverpool, and mighty Chelsea at this moment. Man City are not looking good, Man U is dismal as Liverpool are. The Arsenal are doing what they do every season offering hope to their fans. Seems like a regular season except no competition for the top spot at the moment. Lets be honest the minor teams hagning around the top are not going to stay there as Liverpool, Man City, ManU ?, and Arsenal will rise to the top in due course. The only hope is that they are not so far off the points that it becomes impossible to challenge.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/2/2014 8:40:56 PM
At 9/30/2014 12:27:35 PM, Fummy wrote:
Up the villa.

Lets see if they can keep it going. I think realistically a top 6 finish would be incredible, and top 10 expected. Just, depends on the inner workings of the club.
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/4/2014 10:57:49 PM
Finally, Liverpool win a game again. Liverpool 2 - WBA 1

Anyway big games again tonight.
Chelsea versus Arsenal should be a cracker.
And ManU versus Everton should be lively. Especially with both teams recent record, it has potential to be a cracker. Well that is unless the new Galacticos (lets be honest, the money spent that is what they are) don't all band together and become brilliant all at once.

Oh and sorry about Villa. Man City 2 - Villa 0.

Other results from Yesterday were.
Hull City 2 - 0 Crystal Palace
Leicester City 2 - 2 Burnley
Sunderland 3 - 1 Stoke City
Swansea City 2 - 2 Newcastle United

On a side wonder if Pardew will have a job soon? Seems there is rumor that the ManU reject aka Moyes may get the job. BTW I am a huge Moyes fan, what he did for Everton was amazing, and I think he was unfairly treated at ManU. No one was going to fill Fergies shoes.
Emilrose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/5/2014 12:35:06 PM
Short answer is Liverpool can't do it (at least not this year) The main contenders in my opinion are Chelsea and then Man City.

I support Chelsea, and so far their form has been incredible. One thing that the team has been able to manage is consistency and the ability to retain good results; which is where they failed previously.

Above all teams, we stand the best chance.
Commentator on a picture with David Cameron and a Cat: 'Amazing what you can achieve with photoshop these days. I'm sure that used to be a pig.'

Commentator on Hillary Clinton: 'If Clinton is now what passes for progressive, maybe this country deserves Trump.'

Commentator on British parliament: 'All that talent in one place, where is Ebola when you need it?'

John Kerry on words: 'These aren't just words, folks.'
iamanatheistandthisiswhy
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/6/2014 4:56:01 AM
At 10/5/2014 12:35:06 PM, Emilrose wrote:
Short answer is Liverpool can't do it (at least not this year) The main contenders in my opinion are Chelsea and then Man City.

I support Chelsea, and so far their form has been incredible. One thing that the team has been able to manage is consistency and the ability to retain good results; which is where they failed previously.

Above all teams, we stand the best chance.

Chelsea does look great. And with Mourhino at the helm they always are a force. Good result last night against Arsenal.