Jump to topic:

NFL Division Predictions

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/17/2014 6:33:33 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
So this is not the bold predictions, just for the winners of each division. I'm not gonna get into too much depth of expected win record or anything like that, at least not yet. I'll offer that around week 15 - 16.

== AFC ==
=East=

Buffalo
Miami
New England
NY Jets

=North=

Baltimore
Cincinnati
Cleveland
Pittsburgh

=South=

Houston
Indianapolis
Jacksonville
Tennessee

=West=

Denver
Kansas City
Oakland
San Diego

== NFC ==
=East=

Dallas
NY Giants
Philadelphia
Washington

=North=

Chicago
Detroit
Green Bay
Minnesota

=South=

Atlanta
Carolina
New Orleans
Tampa Bay

=West=

Arizona
San Francisco
Seattle
St. Louis

==Wild Cards==
Carolina (NFC)
Detroit (NFC)
For the NFC West, I think it is still the strongest division in the NFL, however, I don't think the 49ers are far enough ahead of the Cards or the Rams (both are good teams that could win other division titles) to avoid getting cannibalized. I see them losing both games to Seattle, and probably going 2-2 against the Rams and Cards, so that is 4 loses just from their division. Then a loss at Denver and probably one at New Orleans. I see them as a 9 or 10 win team this year and just not making it.

Cincinnati (AFC)
Houston (AFC)
I actually think Houston will be a 10 win team this year thanks to their defense. They have a very easy start to their schedule (Washington at home, the to Oakland, then to NY Giants, then Buffalo at home), all should be winnable and in their favor. If they start 4-0, that can give them the momentum to finish 6-6 (2 loses to the Colts, 1 to Baltimore, 1 to Philly, 2 out of the Dallas, Pittsburgh, Cincinnati trio). I wanted to say Kansas, but they have 2 vs Denver, New England, San Fran, and Seattle (with 3 of those games being in the first 5). I also expect them to split with San Diego and lost to either Pittsburgh or Arizona.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2014 9:29:02 PM
I'm thinking more towards the 49ers now for a WC spot. With Bradford out for another season with another ACL torn (same one as last year), the risk of cannibalism is much less, though the 49ers have shown little to let us believe that they are a playoff team this year.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
Agent_Orange
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2014 12:12:00 AM
As a Niners fan I hate hate hate to see Bradford go down. I don't want my team to win because of injuries and crap like that.

Even still, I'm not so sure we can take the division. We've been just awful in the preseason . I'll need to see how we do in the first game.
#BlackLivesMatter