Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/4/2014 10:57:16 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 9:51:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://l.wigflip.com...

Even though i "hoped" that maybe the Packers could pull something off, I really didnt expect any different result. First game of a post Super Bowl season, and arguably(sh!t who honestly is stupid enough to argue this lol) the most talented team in the league, Packers really didnt stand much of a chance.

But I did see some promising things. First being that, despite giving up some rediculous rushing yardage, it is Seattle after all lol, the Packers defense actually did a decent job of weathering the turnovers created by the Seahawks defense(except Nelsons tipped pass to a Maxwell pick), and keeping the game close until really the final quarter.

Like, i think it was three consecutive drives that the Packers had:

- Pass tipped, leading to an INT
- Failed fourth down conversion attempt(due to a sack)
- Safety(due to the same D-end that caused the previous failed conversion attempt.

And yet after this, it was still only 22-10(when the half started out 17-10.)

Really though, the Packers just got outplayed. Only improvement they could honestly make is teaching Earl Thomas how to fair catch a punt lol.

Its a long season though, and imo these two teams will face each other again come playoff time, and imho, the result will be far different than this time around.
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/6/2014 2:08:09 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
At 9/4/2014 10:57:16 PM, Buddamoose wrote:
At 9/4/2014 9:51:46 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
http://l.wigflip.com...

Even though i "hoped" that maybe the Packers could pull something off, I really didnt expect any different result. First game of a post Super Bowl season, and arguably(sh!t who honestly is stupid enough to argue this lol) the most talented team in the league, Packers really didnt stand much of a chance.

But I did see some promising things. First being that, despite giving up some rediculous rushing yardage, it is Seattle after all lol, the Packers defense actually did a decent job of weathering the turnovers created by the Seahawks defense(except Nelsons tipped pass to a Maxwell pick), and keeping the game close until really the final quarter.

Like, i think it was three consecutive drives that the Packers had:

- Pass tipped, leading to an INT
- Failed fourth down conversion attempt(due to a sack)
- Safety(due to the same D-end that caused the previous failed conversion attempt.

And yet after this, it was still only 22-10(when the half started out 17-10.)

Really though, the Packers just got outplayed. Only improvement they could honestly make is teaching Earl Thomas how to fair catch a punt lol.

Its a long season though, and imo these two teams will face each other again come playoff time, and imho, the result will be far different than this time around.

I think this game was extremely important. I agree that both teams will be in the playoffs, but now Seattle has a huge advantage in making that potential future meeting be in Seattle, rather than in Green Bay. Green Bay would feel pretty good with a NFC Championship game against Seattle, if it was in Green Bay. The 16 points they scored was the most they've ever scored at Century Link Field. However, Seattle has not beaten the Packers in Lambeau field since 1999.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"