Jump to topic:

The League

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2014 4:48:03 PM
Posted: 2 years ago
...the TV show! I felt like posting this here for my fellow Fantasy Football fans. How many of you watch the show The League? It's on Netflix. If you haven't seen it, you should.
President of DDO
airmax1227
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2014 5:25:59 AM
I enjoyed the first couple seasons, and I'll catch up on it when I have the chance.

It's fairly well written and has it's funny moments. I'm actually surprised that it's had the staying power it's had, considering that it's a show centered around a group of friend and their fantasy football league. I suppose that reflects the increasing popularity of fantasy football in general, and that a decently written show with a good cast can last for at least a few seasons. The NFL player cameos are a nice touch too.
Debate.org Moderator
imabench
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 12:58:51 AM
ive been looking to get into it but every time i go on netflix i end up watching a disney movie or breaking bad instead >.>
Kevin24018 : "He's just so mean it makes me want to ball up my fists and stamp on the ground"
Geogeer: "Nobody is dumb enough to become my protege."

7/14/16 = The Presidency Dies

DDO: THE MOVIE = http://www.debate.org...
http://www.debate.org...

VP of DDO from Dec 14th 2014 to Jan 1st 2015
Buddamoose
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/27/2014 10:53:40 AM
At 9/20/2014 4:48:03 PM, Danielle wrote:
...the TV show! I felt like posting this here for my fellow Fantasy Football fans. How many of you watch the show The League? It's on Netflix. If you haven't seen it, you should.

Chalupa Batmannnnnn
"Reality is an illusion created due to a lack of alcohol"
-Airmax1227

"You were the moon all this time, and he was always there to make you shine."

"Was he the sun?"

"No honey, he was the darkness"

-Kazekirion