Total Posts:20|Showing Posts:1-20
Jump to topic:

Pacquiao vs Mayweather

Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/4/2010 5:47:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I heard Pacquiao has finally decided to reach Mayweather's demands on the blood testing if this is true the biggest fight in history might be coming soon

Do you think this fight will happen?
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 5:29:30 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/4/2010 5:47:47 PM, Loserboi wrote:
I heard Pacquiao has finally decided to reach Mayweather's demands on the blood testing if this is true the biggest fight in history might be coming soon

Do you think this fight will happen?

I hope so.

Man it would be a great fight.

Mayweather would lose for the first time!
Mosley rocked him, so Pacquiao would KO him!
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 3:32:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 5:29:30 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 5/4/2010 5:47:47 PM, Loserboi wrote:
I heard Pacquiao has finally decided to reach Mayweather's demands on the blood testing if this is true the biggest fight in history might be coming soon

Do you think this fight will happen?

I hope so.

Man it would be a great fight.


Mayweather would lose for the first time!
Mosley rocked him, so Pacquiao would KO him!

I think Mayweather would win because I think he is the smartest boxer alive right now. Mayweather i think is faster than Pacquiao which will be the difference in the fight.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:36:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:00:13 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
UFC confuses me: I despise it because it is barbaric, but the idea simply makes me want to watch.

This is boxing, bro.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:49:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 3:32:33 PM, Loserboi wrote:
At 5/5/2010 5:29:30 AM, comoncents wrote:
At 5/4/2010 5:47:47 PM, Loserboi wrote:
I heard Pacquiao has finally decided to reach Mayweather's demands on the blood testing if this is true the biggest fight in history might be coming soon

Do you think this fight will happen?

I hope so.

Man it would be a great fight.


Mayweather would lose for the first time!
Mosley rocked him, so Pacquiao would KO him!

I think Mayweather would win because I think he is the smartest boxer alive right now. Mayweather i think is faster than Pacquiao which will be the difference in the fight.

Naaaa, Pacquiao would knock him out!
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:50:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:49:15 PM, comoncents wrote:
Naaaa, Pacquiao would knock him out!

I agree. Pacquiao would rock Mayweather's world.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:50:47 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:00:13 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
UFC confuses me: I despise it because it is barbaric, but the idea simply makes me want to watch.

I understand that but like nags said... It is boxing. Way different.
Boxing is more barbaric, if you ask me.

Ufc is better. Less damage, no deaths. All around better.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:52:13 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:50:45 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:49:15 PM, comoncents wrote:
Naaaa, Pacquiao would knock him out!

I agree. Pacquiao would rock Mayweather's world.

Yeah, Mosley almost knocked Mayweather out.
Pacquiao would have finished. Nonetheless, it would be a great fight to see.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:52:56 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:50:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
Boxing is more barbaric, if you ask me.

Ufc is better. Less damage, no deaths. All around better.

Yup. Boxing is just relentless and never-ending punches to the head, which is much more damaging than UFC could ever be.
Xer
Posts: 7,776
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:54:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:52:13 PM, comoncents wrote:
Nonetheless, it would be a great fight to see.

Yeah, definitely. I was kinda pissed off the last time Mayweather canceled. I think he was just scared. Both fighters are going to make millions just for showing up to the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if the PPV is around $100.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 7:56:53 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:52:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:50:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
Boxing is more barbaric, if you ask me.

Ufc is better. Less damage, no deaths. All around better.

Yup. Boxing is just relentless and never-ending punches to the head, which is much more damaging than UFC could ever be.

Yeah.
So many punches. Non stop rocking the brain back and forth.

My friend boxed and there were times that he stayed rocked the whole fight.
A few days after he would tell me about his brain being in pain.

Crazy stuff.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/5/2010 8:01:35 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:54:35 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:52:13 PM, comoncents wrote:
Nonetheless, it would be a great fight to see.

Yeah, definitely. I was kinda pissed off the last time Mayweather canceled. I think he was just scared.

I think he was scared too.
Had to be. The money would have been great.
It will work out better now since both fighters won their respected fights. It just allows for a better build up.

Lets just hope it works out this time.

Both fighters are going to make millions just for showing up to the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if the PPV is around $100.

Yep, and I know a lot of people that would buy it at that price.

I have some friends that would not like to see it. They feel that if this fight goes on that it could end boxing.
It would leave no element of mystery.
We would know who the best was and that would be it.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 5:14:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:52:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:50:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
Boxing is more barbaric, if you ask me.

Ufc is better. Less damage, no deaths. All around better.

Yup. Boxing is just relentless and never-ending punches to the head, which is much more damaging than UFC could ever be.

REALLY.... have u guys ever seen a Brock Lesnar Fight he gets you to the ground and just starts wailing at the head relentlessly I saw the Mir fight it was pretty Barbaric. UFC is more barbaric because anything goes can punch, kick, take down into ground fight boxing is just punching.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 5:15:20 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/5/2010 7:54:35 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:52:13 PM, comoncents wrote:
Nonetheless, it would be a great fight to see.

Yeah, definitely. I was kinda pissed off the last time Mayweather canceled. I think he was just scared. Both fighters are going to make millions just for showing up to the fight. I wouldn't be surprised if the PPV is around $100.

Didn't PACQUIAO cancel the fight when he refused to take the extra blood tests.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 5:19:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I seriously think Mayweather will win because he is just going to dance around Pacquiao and take shots when ever he can. Regular fighters in boxing are all looking for that one big punch to land, Mayweather is the only boxer i have seen that does not do that. He dances around his opponent holding a tight guard and selecting precise and accurate shots at one at a time slowly wearing down his opponent until the later rounds where he can just land small punches at will. Mayweather is still undefeated and only Oscar De La Hoya has ever been close to beating him.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 6:20:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/6/2010 5:19:48 PM, Loserboi wrote:
I seriously think Mayweather will win because he is just going to dance around Pacquiao and take shots when ever he can. Regular fighters in boxing are all looking for that one big punch to land, Mayweather is the only boxer i have seen that does not do that. He dances around his opponent holding a tight guard and selecting precise and accurate shots at one at a time slowly wearing down his opponent until the later rounds where he can just land small punches at will. Mayweather is still undefeated and only Oscar De La Hoya has ever been close to beating him.

Pacquiao will not allow it!
He will push forward and the speed factor is not in Mayweather's corner.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 6:21:23 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/6/2010 5:14:06 PM, Loserboi wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:52:56 PM, Nags wrote:
At 5/5/2010 7:50:47 PM, comoncents wrote:
Boxing is more barbaric, if you ask me.

Ufc is better. Less damage, no deaths. All around better.

Yup. Boxing is just relentless and never-ending punches to the head, which is much more damaging than UFC could ever be.

REALLY.... have u guys ever seen a Brock Lesnar Fight he gets you to the ground and just starts wailing at the head relentlessly I saw the Mir fight it was pretty Barbaric. UFC is more barbaric because anything goes can punch, kick, take down into ground fight boxing is just punching.

Naaa. It was bad, yes. But the referee can stop it.
Boxing is worse for the individual fighter.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 7:45:44 PM
Posted: 6 years ago

Naaa. It was bad, yes. But the referee can stop it.
Boxing is worse for the individual fighter.

Referee is supposed to stop a boxing match if the fighter is in a serious condition where he can't fight anymore like if he shows serious swelling or is bleeding through a cut like the UFC
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/6/2010 8:43:42 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/6/2010 7:45:44 PM, Loserboi wrote:

Naaa. It was bad, yes. But the referee can stop it.
Boxing is worse for the individual fighter.

Referee is supposed to stop a boxing match if the fighter is in a serious condition where he can't fight anymore like if he shows serious swelling or is bleeding through a cut like the UFC

No.
You can hide being hurt in boxing.
Not in UFC.