Jump to topic:

Packers v. Patriots

james14
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 9:25:57 AM
Posted: 2 years ago
Who do you think will win on Sunday? It will be a close game for sure.

The "Go pats" and "Go pack" thing is okay, but try to have a reason and not just an endorsement.
Maybe I'm a genius; maybe not.

||||?||||
||>|||||<|
|<||>||?|||
doubletacosundaebar
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2014 10:18:54 AM
At 11/28/2014 9:25:57 AM, james14 wrote:
Who do you think will win on Sunday? It will be a close game for sure.

The "Go pats" and "Go pack" thing is okay, but try to have a reason and not just an endorsement.

Packers. Aaron Rodgers is just a man among boys when he plays at Lambeau. I expect a shootout, and it may also come down to which team runs the ball better. I say the Packers do all of these things and win 45-35.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/1/2014 6:20:41 PM
I was going to predict the Packers win 38--34 but they won 26--21. I was expecting a higher score. I'm not surprised by it being within a 7 point margin. Some have the Patriots winning the Superbowl. I think they will have to play the Broncos to get there. The Pack look like the best team in the NFC right now. I wouldn't mind a Packers/Patriots Superbowl and seeing Tom Brady lose his third championship in 8 years. The Pats seem overrated. Green Bay looks like the most complete team at the moment. If these two teams met up in the ship, I think the Pack would win again... maybe. It will certainly be close.
President of DDO