Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 9:19:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 5/13/2010 8:01:31 PM, Loserboi wrote:
GOODBYE CAVS!!!!
they GAVE UP at the end that was so sad to me

They might lose LeBron James now the Free Agency just got very interesting

They won't. Home town + fans + more money = staying.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/13/2010 10:13:09 PM
At 5/13/2010 9:19:03 PM, studentathletechristian8 wrote:
At 5/13/2010 8:01:31 PM, Loserboi wrote:
GOODBYE CAVS!!!!
they GAVE UP at the end that was so sad to me

They might lose LeBron James now the Free Agency just got very interesting

They won't. Home town + fans + more money = staying.

He can be hometown Hero anywhere anywhere he goes people will worship him

Money New York, New Jersey, Chicago willing to throw all the money at him and they have the youth of a supporting cast to go along with it

Makes more sense to leave and develop with a young all star cast having people like Derrick Rose if he goes to Chicago or Devin Harris, Brook Lopez, NJ might even add John Wall or Cousins, New York plans to sign 2 superstars with their new found wealth

If he stays in cleveland he will not be making THAT much more if he moved to another team the estimated difference is close to 1mil for staying. He can move to a bigger city get a lot more endorsements and have a better more youthful supporting cast i say hes leaving
lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 9:44:37 AM
Yes, it was disappointing to see them loose but atleast they lost to a better side.

I heard that James was going to Knicks, Bulls or Pistons.
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/16/2010 10:06:07 AM
At 5/13/2010 10:13:09 PM, Loserboi wrote:
Money New York, New Jersey, Chicago willing to throw all the money at him and they have the youth of a supporting cast to go along with it

Yes! And I am a NY/NJ fan now living in Chicago so either way I'm a happy camper lol.

Makes more sense to leave and develop with a young all star cast having people like Derrick Rose if he goes to Chicago or Devin Harris, Brook Lopez, NJ might even add John Wall or Cousins, New York plans to sign 2 superstars with their new found wealth

Indeedy. Both of my teams have BANK. New Jersey has 2 first round draft picks (I'm pretty sure) -- they're gonna get a college superstar. And a ton of salary cap space. W00t.
President of DDO