The Boston Celtics or the LA Lakers

lastrequest691
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 6:04:15 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who do you want to win the NBA Finals ?
"That song was absolutely waste of talent; you sounded like a wounded animal and who told you to play the guitar by yourself." Simon Cowell
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/31/2010 8:57:57 PM
At 5/31/2010 6:04:15 PM, lastrequest691 wrote:
Who do you want to win the NBA Finals ?

I pray for the Celtics to win
BUT this is why the NBA has one of the lowest ratings in sports when compared with NFL and MLB
I mean CMON LAKERS VS CELTICS?! Again?! this is like the 27th time in the history of the NBA that this has happened in its like 65 year history. NBA needs to have other franchises start winning because I am getting bored of watching one team dominate every decade they need variety of winners like the NFL or the MLB in recent years. It is sad when everyone can already predict that the Lakers would make the finals without even having the season start yet. NBA is too predictable and is getting really boring.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/15/2010 6:20:22 PM
Lakers are on fire!!

Kobe is just putting up shots guarded or not!
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2010 7:36:47 AM
In all fairness, this series is proving to be really good. The final game is going to be awesome. I'm not a huge fan of either team, but I'm rooting for the Celtics just because they're working so hard (or maybe the Lakers just make it look effortless) and because my roommate is from Boston but a huge Lakers fan, and she just moved out, and I'm kinda pissed at her lol. We're used to rooting against each other anyway since I'm a Yankees person and she's a huge Sox fan. Anyway, The Celtics are also more of a TEAM; almost every single person on their squad has contributed in a big way. What about that game when the bench came out and scored like 36 points? Also, Pierce, Rondo, Allen and Wallace all make big plays and score big points, whereas sometimes the Lakers rely a little too much on Kobe (and then Gasol). It just seems like the Celtics want it more and are working harder. Bryant is the only Laker who I feel a lot of energy and heart and competitveness from lol no shock there.
President of DDO
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2010 4:43:54 PM
I would call it a mortal lock for a Celtics win tonight, but Perk is out. It'll be a close Celts win.

Kobe the Rapist better not win the MVP if the Lakers lose.
GeoLaureate8
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/17/2010 9:34:33 PM
At 6/17/2010 9:16:10 PM, Nags wrote:
Kobe is still a rapist...

Yeah, Kobe raped the Celtics.

And Pau Gasol smashed.
"We must raise the standard of the Old, free, decentralized, and strictly limited Republic."
-- Murray Rothbard

"The worst thing that can happen to a good cause is, not to be skillfully attacked, but to be ineptly defended."
-- Frederic Bastiat