Jump to topic:

Dallas Cowboys Next Move

AdamEsk
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2015 10:15:28 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Whether you hate them or you love them, the Dallas Cowboys have proved themselves worthy of a Superbowl appearance with the team they've developed. So now the question is, if you were ol' Jerry Jones, what would you're next move be to turn the fickle Cowboys into a consistent powerhouse like the Patriots or Seahawks?

If I were Jerry, my plan A would be to trade Demarco Murray. Now. Now. Now. Plenty of Cowboys fans would burn me at the stake for saying this, but my plan for the Cowboys would be to trade Demarco Murray to the Seattle Seahawks (IF Marshawn Lynch leaves the team) for either Cam Chancellor or Earl Thomas III. That is my desire for the Cowboys, and I can easily explain in more detail.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 8:09:16 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/10/2015 10:15:28 PM, AdamEsk wrote:
Whether you hate them or you love them, the Dallas Cowboys have proved themselves worthy of a Superbowl appearance with the team they've developed. So now the question is, if you were ol' Jerry Jones, what would you're next move be to turn the fickle Cowboys into a consistent powerhouse like the Patriots or Seahawks?

If I were Jerry, my plan A would be to trade Demarco Murray. Now. Now. Now. Plenty of Cowboys fans would burn me at the stake for saying this, but my plan for the Cowboys would be to trade Demarco Murray to the Seattle Seahawks (IF Marshawn Lynch leaves the team) for either Cam Chancellor or Earl Thomas III. That is my desire for the Cowboys, and I can easily explain in more detail.

If/when Seattle lets Lynch go, they will not trade for another super star back that will want a ton of money. They have two great backs already on their team willing to work for cheap to get their chance to prove how good they are.

Currently, Dallas has no cap room to work with and Murray is at the end of his rookie contract, so he will get bank. Right now, the Cowboys are wanting to offer only $4 million a year and that isn't gonna fly. The cowboys are gonna have to make cuts, but with Romo having a $27 million cap impact and being signed to a 6 year deal just last year, the team is going to be hog tied for 4 more years. They have too much tied into a QB that is only going to be going down hill.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"