Lynch vs Wilson

Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/14/2015 8:16:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Prediction.

Seattle is at cap and Russell Wilson is at the end of his contract. Right now, Marshawn Lynch is the second biggest cap impact on the Seahawks (behind Richard Sherman). If they cut Lynch, that will free up $7 million in cap space. Christine Michael is under contract through 2016 (and Turbin through 2015), so they have a few years with solid RBs to work with at a cheap rate.

I would also expect Russell to do some kind of structure that allows more bonus pay and less impact on the cap so that the team can get as many weapons around him as possible. Wilson knows that he is good, but I feel that he is grounded enough to know that he is no Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers that can do it all himself, so he will want weapons.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/15/2015 8:11:25 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 1/14/2015 8:16:07 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:
Prediction.

Seattle is at cap and Russell Wilson is at the end of his contract. Right now, Marshawn Lynch is the second biggest cap impact on the Seahawks (behind Richard Sherman). If they cut Lynch, that will free up $7 million in cap space. Christine Michael is under contract through 2016 (and Turbin through 2015), so they have a few years with solid RBs to work with at a cheap rate.

I would also expect Russell to do some kind of structure that allows more bonus pay and less impact on the cap so that the team can get as many weapons around him as possible. Wilson knows that he is good, but I feel that he is grounded enough to know that he is no Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers that can do it all himself, so he will want weapons.

Keep Wilson release Lynch. It's a quarterback driven league and the Seahawks have a solid QB right now. That's what gets you farthest in the postseason.
Ashton