Jump to topic:

Chances LeBron is Leaving

Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 7:53:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
As some of you might already know LeBron James will make his final decision 2m in a hour long special on ESPN on the team he has chosen to play for.

I personally think its best for him to leave Cleveland but it seems obvious now that he is staying put do you think he will leave and if he does where to?

http://sports.espn.go.com...
Mason0612
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/28/2010 7:30:41 PM
How does everyone think the "Dream 3" on the heat are going to do? I think they are either going to win it all or epically fail because 3 stars might have a hard time gelling together. Thoughts?
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2010 3:07:04 PM
At 7/28/2010 7:30:41 PM, Mason0612 wrote:
How does everyone think the "Dream 3" on the heat are going to do? I think they are either going to win it all or epically fail because 3 stars might have a hard time gelling together. Thoughts?

They are going to win this is the NBA not the NFL 3 superstars on one team is just slaughtering. Their is no reason why they are not going to win their starting 5 and bench are both good.

G Mario Chalmer
G Dwayne Wade
F LeBron James
F Chris Bosh
C Zydrunas Ilgauskas

Bench
Carlos Arroyo
Mike Miller
Joel Anthony
Udonis Haslem
Juwan Howard

If the heat could do it with Shaq Wade and a bunch of almost retired VETs this team can easily do it.

I think they can co-exist why won't they? So many other teams have been able to do it Artest and Kobe almost got into a fight the year before and they played well together.