Jump to topic:

Cleveland Indians (read then watch)

USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 9:52:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
While Cleveland currently is one of the worst teams in Major League Baseball, some of the most unique and interesting events this season have occurred during Tribe games (though always on the road, it seems).

Here's a recap:

On opening day, Chicago White Sox pitcher Mark Buehrle makes the gold-glove play of the year against the Tribe.

http://www.faniq.com...

In June, the Indians extend the ninth inning after first-base umpire Jim Joyce mistakenly calls SS Jason Donald---who would be the third out of the inning and the 27th out of the game---safe, thus officially erasing what should have been a perfect game for Tigers P Armando Galarraga.

http://mlb.mlb.com...

On Tuesday night (7/6/10), in Arlington, TX, the Indians faced the Rangers as Nelson Cruz hit a foul ball into the stands. Apparently, a fan reached for the ball and fell over a mezzenine-deck railing (an approximate 30-ft fall) onto other fans below.

(Preliminary reports are that all parties involved are okay.)

While the Cleveland Indians may not be the best team in baseball (Go Tribe!), you should see their games when they come to your city.

You just might witness the next bizarre occurrence.
Xer
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2010 9:59:28 PM
Did a video of the fan falling ever show up anywhere? I loved the reaction of those on-field, I'm just kinda sad that I didn't see the guy falling.
USAPitBull63
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/8/2010 9:03:52 PM
At 7/7/2010 9:59:28 PM, Nags wrote:
Did a video of the fan falling ever show up anywhere? I loved the reaction of those on-field, I'm just kinda sad that I didn't see the guy falling.

I haven't seen any video of the man himself yet. No major networks have released anything, assuming they ever had it.