Jump to topic:

Suh - Best FA since Reggie White

R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 4:27:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
That's what ESPN is saying, that Suh's the biggest Free Agent in over 20 years. I'm taking predictions where he lands! Can the Lions SERIOUSLY let him go? I predict Suh follow's Reggie White's footsteps and comes to Green Bay because he's sick of raging out and stomping our players when we beat them. *_*
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/5/2015 10:40:44 PM
At 3/5/2015 4:27:07 PM, R0b1Billion wrote:
That's what ESPN is saying, that Suh's the biggest Free Agent in over 20 years. I'm taking predictions where he lands! Can the Lions SERIOUSLY let him go? I predict Suh follow's Reggie White's footsteps and comes to Green Bay because he's sick of raging out and stomping our players when we beat them. *_*

Best defensive FA. Peyton was better.

He's going to the Raiders where he will be a GOD to the fans.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 9:25:31 AM
At 3/5/2015 10:40:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Why does ANY great player go to the Raiders? I suppose Suh, voted dirtiest player a bunch of times now, is a natural Raider. But doesn't he actually want to win games?
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/6/2015 9:40:32 AM
At 3/6/2015 9:25:31 AM, R0b1Billion wrote:
At 3/5/2015 10:40:44 PM, Ore_Ele wrote:

Why does ANY great player go to the Raiders? I suppose Suh, voted dirtiest player a bunch of times now, is a natural Raider. But doesn't he actually want to win games?

No, he wants to curb stomp people into the ground, lol. But really, he has said that he wants to be the highest paid defensive player. That means over $100 million, 6 years (That was JJ's contract, I believe). There are only a few teams that can really do that. Also, the raiders are getting ready for a move. If they get Suh and with Mack emerging as gold, they will have a pretty good defense and still have a good amount of cap room to work on offense.

It's like, why does Tony Romo take $27 million in cap space? He could restructure down to $7 (and still make a decent amount, plus he is the face in Dallas so he probably gets a ton for endorsements) and they could then easily afford to get AP and Randall Cobb and have the best offense in the league by far! But people want their money. I laughed when I head that Manning had only taken a $4 million pay cut ($19 million down to $15 million). That tells me that winning another ring is only kinda important to him.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:52:22 AM

Well the AFC East sure looks interesting now.
Ashton
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 1:00:13 PM
At 3/9/2015 9:52:22 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

I'm loving it. The Patriots now have to handle Suh, McCoy, and Marshall and the Packers now don't have to handle Suh and Marshall. The Packers are the only team in the division that managed to retain its star free agent, and they did it at less than his market value. Just being able to play for the Packers as opposed to most other teams is worth a couple $mill because of the positive locker-room environment (no drama) and the elite level of quality of the players and coaching.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/9/2015 9:38:41 PM
At 3/9/2015 9:52:22 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Not too thrilled about that, actually. McCoy is probably thinking "oh sh!t..."