Total Posts:32|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

Super Bowl Predictions

Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2009 6:18:34 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Who will be entered and who will win? I think it will be the Steelers against the Giants and the Steelers will win by 3. Think of anyone better? Go to http://politicalgrapevine.wordpress.com... for a chance to win. Simply say who you think will be in the Bowl, who will win, and by how much. If you win you will be interviewed by me via e-mail for a post-game analysis. Don't miss out! I've already made my prediction...
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2009 6:58:21 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
LM, Nobody, do you wish for your prediction to be entered into the list?
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
Nobody
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2009 7:00:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/4/2009 6:58:21 PM, Labrat228 wrote:
LM, Nobody, do you wish for your prediction to be entered into the list?

Yes, but on account of not having a name...
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2009 7:01:42 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/4/2009 7:00:42 PM, Nobody wrote:
At 1/4/2009 6:58:21 PM, Labrat228 wrote:
LM, Nobody, do you wish for your prediction to be entered into the list?


Yes, but on account of not having a name...

Do you wish to go under a nickname? If so, what?
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2009 7:25:16 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'll break it down game by game.

CHARGERS over Steelers
RAVENS over Titans
CHARGERS over Ravens (hardest decision)

GIANTS over Eagles
PANTHERS over Cardinals
PANTHERS over Giants (2nd hardest decision)

CHARGERS over Panthers (3rd hardest decision)

Oh yeah, and with all my picks, these aren't guesses, this is what is actually going to happen ;)
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/4/2009 7:27:50 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Do you wish to be added to the Prediction list Johnicle?
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/10/2009 4:47:23 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/4/2009 7:25:16 PM, Johnicle wrote:
I'll break it down game by game.

CHARGERS over Steelers
RAVENS over Titans
CHARGERS over Ravens (hardest decision)

GIANTS over Eagles
PANTHERS over Cardinals
PANTHERS over Giants (2nd hardest decision)

CHARGERS over Panthers (3rd hardest decision)

Oh yeah, and with all my picks, these aren't guesses, this is what is actually going to happen ;)

SEE! SEE! SEE! The 1 seed is out from the 6 seed and I picked it. But it isn't really fair since I already know what was going to happen.
theitalianstallion
Posts: 1,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2009 5:11:07 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
Lol. Too bad no one had the Eagles or Cardinals in it. But who can blame us? Eagles barely got in and the Cardinals had the worst team entering the playoffs.
When Reach fell, I came.
Nobody
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2009 5:14:11 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/16/2009 5:11:07 PM, theitalianstallion wrote:
Lol. Too bad no one had the Eagles or Cardinals in it. But who can blame us? Eagles barely got in and the Cardinals had the worst team entering the playoffs.

I do believe I had the Eagles. I'm still going!
theitalianstallion
Posts: 1,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2009 5:17:12 PM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/16/2009 5:14:11 PM, Nobody wrote:

I do believe I had the Eagles. I'm still going!

Oh wow, you do. Sorry I missed that, my mistake. Good Luck!
When Reach fell, I came.
Labrat228
Posts: 330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 7:33:59 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
No kidding! My blog prediction page is about to close. This is everyone's final opportunity to predict.
VOTE INNOMEN

How much pot does Charlie Sheen do?
Enough to kill Two and a Half Men!
theitalianstallion
Posts: 1,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 7:51:34 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/19/2009 7:49:02 AM, Nobody wrote:
Cards win it in an epic by 7.

By epic, do you mean OT or just a great game that could be mentioned with Giants V Colts, Patriots V Panthers, or Patriots V Giants?

Nevermind OT...Can't win by 7 in OT.
When Reach fell, I came.
Nobody
Posts: 322
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 9:27:48 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/19/2009 7:51:34 AM, theitalianstallion wrote:
At 1/19/2009 7:49:02 AM, Nobody wrote:
Cards win it in an epic by 7.

By epic, do you mean OT or just a great game that could be mentioned with Giants V Colts, Patriots V Panthers, or Patriots V Giants?

Nevermind OT...Can't win by 7 in OT.

I mean in a thriller back and forth showdown.
fo-shizzle
Posts: 64
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 10:08:02 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
WOW this is the first time in 60 years the cardinals have made it to the superbowl (60 years ago they didn't have the superbowl but something similiar)
Wanderer: You don't really feel that way about me you know. It's this body... she's pretty isn't she?

Ian: She is. Melanie is a very pretty girl. Even beautiful. But pretty as she is, she is a stranger to me. She's not the one I... care about.

Wanderer: It's this body.

Ian: That's not true at all. It's not the face, but the expressions on it. It's not the voice, but what they say. It's not how you look like in that body, it's what you do with it. You are beautiful.
Johnicle
Posts: 888
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 10:17:35 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I'm guessing that the Steelers will win it all. They are solid on all angles of the game. But Cardinals still have a shot.

Steelers win- 60%
Cardinals win- 40%
theitalianstallion
Posts: 1,109
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 10:26:06 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
At 1/19/2009 9:27:48 AM, Nobody wrote:

I mean in a thriller back and forth showdown.

So like the latter mentioned.
When Reach fell, I came.
DeadLeaves93
Posts: 591
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/19/2009 10:41:39 AM
Posted: 7 years ago
I was really expecting the Eagles to win that game.
The Cardinals surprised me.

But I'm gonna have to say the Steelers will win it all by 10. :P
"At last, my arm is complete again!"