Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Nascar

ConservativePolitico
Posts: 8,210
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 10:59:54 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Does anyone else follow NASCAR? I absolutely love it. Fan of JGR and Toyota Racing. Denny Hamlin primarily.

I know its a long shot because not many people like it so...

inb4
Herrderr another left turn. Nascar is boring. I'd rather watch [blank] than cars drive in a circle for three hours.

So for all of you grow up... and read up on why you're wrong about the sport! Thanks

http://www.dailyfreethinker.com...

Everyone else, let me know if you're race fans!
thett3
Posts: 14,348
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:46:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
oh god you would lol
DDO Vice President

#StandwithBossy

#UnbanTheMadman

#BetOnThett

"Don't quote me, ever." -Max

"My name is max. I'm not a big fan of slacks"- Max rapping

"Walmart should have the opportunity to bribe a politician to it's agenda" -Max

"Thett, you're really good at convincing people you're a decent person"-tulle

"You fit the character of Regina George quite nicely"- Sam

: At 11/12/2016 11:49:40 PM, Raisor wrote:
: thett was right
Ore_Ele
Posts: 25,980
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/21/2015 11:51:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 10:59:54 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Does anyone else follow NASCAR? I absolutely love it. Fan of JGR and Toyota Racing. Denny Hamlin primarily.

I know its a long shot because not many people like it so...

inb4
Herrderr another left turn. Nascar is boring. I'd rather watch [blank] than cars drive in a circle for three hours.

So for all of you grow up... and read up on why you're wrong about the sport! Thanks

http://www.dailyfreethinker.com...

Everyone else, let me know if you're race fans!

Apparently just you, lol.
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,138
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/24/2015 12:35:32 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/23/2015 7:14:02 PM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
At 3/22/2015 6:48:33 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
Danica Patrick is the greatest left turner of all time. Agree or disagree?

Silence troll

I mean it's gotta be either her or Ricky Bobby
lannan13
Posts: 23,065
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:20:34 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 3/21/2015 10:59:54 AM, ConservativePolitico wrote:
Does anyone else follow NASCAR? I absolutely love it. Fan of JGR and Toyota Racing. Denny Hamlin primarily.

I know its a long shot because not many people like it so...

inb4
Herrderr another left turn. Nascar is boring. I'd rather watch [blank] than cars drive in a circle for three hours.

So for all of you grow up... and read up on why you're wrong about the sport! Thanks

http://www.dailyfreethinker.com...

Everyone else, let me know if you're race fans!

I use to follow it when Jeff Gordon still raced.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~