Who are your least favorite pro sports teams

birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 2:46:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Mine are:

NFL: Ravens (Steelers rival), Cowboys (they're the Cowboys), Patriots (they're always good), and the Giants (on national tv all the time even if they suck)

MLB: Yankees (Orioles rival plus they're the Yankees), Royals (some of the rudest fans in baseball), Red Sox (Media loves them), and the Rays (Always give the O's problems with their pitching). I'm actually one of those O's fans who doesn't mind the Nationals. I can take them more than the Yankees.

NBA: Lakers (they're on national tv all the time despite being terrible), Miami (one of the worst logos in pro sports plus their fans aren't loyal), Knicks (same reason as Lakers), and Chicago (largest group of bandwagon fans in NBA)

NHL: Blackhawks (they're always good), Bruins (again usually good), Kings (bandwagon fans, Ducks (they're always good yet they have one of the worst attendance figures), Rangers (They're the more popular New York franchise)

And as a bonus, my least favorite soccer team is Man City. My favorite is Derby County.
Ashton
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 4:38:00 PM
At 5/11/2015 4:30:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
The Lakers because of Kobe. He's my least favorite athlete.

I can take him more than Jeremy Lin. How is Lin even relevant in basketball anymore?
Ashton
tjcho3
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/11/2015 5:35:33 PM
NFL: Cowboys (Giants fan here, oh and Cowboys doesn't sound good in my ears), Pats (F*** those cheaters)

NBA: Celtics (These darn Boston teams, they've been good my whole life, I'm a Knicks fan *feels sympathy from every non-76ers fan*)

MLB: Red Sox (I'm a Yankees fan)

NHL: Bruins (Rangers fan + Boston +They're good + Boston + Boston + Boston) and Flyers (Rangers fan)

Soccer: Man City (Man U fan), the entire MLS (will the American soccer players just play in Europe so they can actually get good?)
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 12:13:53 AM
NFL - Cowboys, Eagles, 49ers
NHL - Rangers, Flyers, Penguins, Blue Jackets
MLB - Red Sox, Mets, Phillies
NBA - Clippers, Rockets, Cavs, Raptors
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/14/2015 12:18:03 AM
At 5/11/2015 4:38:00 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 5/11/2015 4:30:12 PM, BlackVoid wrote:
The Lakers because of Kobe. He's my least favorite athlete.

I can take him more than Jeremy Lin. How is Lin even relevant in basketball anymore?

Lol he's not even bad. He's actually underrated, IMO.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:19:45 PM
At 5/11/2015 2:46:09 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
NFL: KC Chiefs
MLB: NY Yankees
NCAA: UNC
NBA: LA Lakers.
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-Lannan13'S SIGNATURE-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

"If you are going through hell, keep going." "Sir Winston Churchill

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent." "Eleanor Roosevelt

Topics I want to debate. (http://tinyurl.com...)
-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~-~
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/19/2015 2:20:07 PM
At 5/14/2015 12:13:53 AM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:
NFL - Cowboys, Eagles, 49ers
NHL - Rangers, Flyers, Penguins, Blue Jackets
MLB - Red Sox, Mets, Phillies
NBA - Clippers, Rockets, Cavs, Raptors

Why anti-Sox?

If the sky's the limit then why do we have footprints on the Moon? I'm shooting my aspirations for the stars.

Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 1:32:26 PM
NFL........Broncos; Broncos; Broncos. (I'm a Raider fan!)

MLB...Yankees; Yankees; Yankees (I am a Bosox guy!)

NBA....Celtics; Celtics. (Yep..you guessed it, I'm a Lakers fan.)

NHL...meh, who cares? I love to watch hockey in person but on TV it blows big time. I like the Sharks; Flyers, Canadiens. So I reckon I will hate: Maple Leafs; Pens; and Tampa Bay. (Hockey does not belong in Florida.!

Oh wait...I guess it does. I just saw they are in the NHL finals. Wow.
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
lannan13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/27/2015 3:27:36 PM
At 5/11/2015 2:46:09 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Mine are:

NFL: Ravens (Steelers rival), Cowboys (they're the Cowboys), Patriots (they're always good), and the Giants (on national tv all the time even if they suck)

Patriots and Chiefs.

MLB: Yankees (Orioles rival plus they're the Yankees), Royals (some of the rudest fans in baseball), Red Sox (Media loves them), and the Rays (Always give the O's problems with their pitching). I'm actually one of those O's fans who doesn't mind the Nationals. I can take them more than the Yankees.

Yankees and Phillies

NBA: Lakers (they're on national tv all the time despite being terrible), Miami (one of the worst logos in pro sports plus their fans aren't loyal), Knicks (same reason as Lakers), and Chicago (largest group of bandwagon fans in NBA)

Lackers, Cavs, and Nicks.

NHL: Blackhawks (they're always good), Bruins (again usually good), Kings (bandwagon fans, Ducks (they're always good yet they have one of the worst attendance figures), Rangers (They're the more popular New York franchise)

And as a bonus, my least favorite soccer team is Man City. My favorite is Derby County.

CookieMonster9
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/5/2015 6:43:26 PM
NFL: Raiders, Chargers (nothing personal just me and my cousin have a rivalry)

NHL: Blackhawks (same reasoning for Chargers)

MLB: no one really
Hello everybody having a good day? I just wanted to let you know that there is a new type of game called "What would you do?" where I post scenarios and you put down what you would do. To get in on this go to http://www.debate.org... , read the rules, and put in your answer!

I'm not here to start an argument, I'm just here so I can gain more knowledge about the world and feed my mind knowledge that you can't really get as much as you wish you could in life. -CM
rphk123
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/18/2015 9:36:38 PM
I don't really hate teams, but I definitely like some more than others.

MLB: Red Sox (I know not all of their fans suck, in fact most are pretty classy. On social media though, Red Sox fans can really piss me off. They insist they are better than than every other team in baseball when it is simply not true.)

NBA: Lakers (From games rigged in their favor in 2002 to constant media attention even when they are laughably bad, the media can't seem to stop talking about the damn Lakers.)

NFL: Patriots (I don't know why, I just cannot like them.)
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/3/2015 9:50:53 AM
I'm a Packers fan.

1) Seahawks: It started with Fail Mary, and nobody on that team has EVER come forward and admitted that wasn't a catch. That really pisses me off, that everyone there is so fake they will not look at that tape and see it for what it is. They have to keep up this front and not waiver about it, like it's some political position they can't afford to budge on or something. That was perhaps the single worst call in NFL history, and it was so bad that the NFL was forced to concede to the striking officials' demands the next week in order to improve the quality of their product before it was destroyed forever.

The Hawks also knocked us out of the playoffs in one of the ugliest turnarounds ever witnessed in a championship game, and I can only blame the Packers for that but it didn't help my opinion of them!

2) Niners: They have also whooped the Packers pretty badly in recent years, they have four straight wins against us and two were in the playoffs. One of those wins was a 579 yard throttling were Kaepernick made the Packers' defense look like confused toddlers running around in circles and hitting each other and falling down. I can't legitimately hate Kaep for beating us, but I don't like his persona at all, and he always seems to be in the news for being a douchebag. He obviously has terrible character and it is painful to watch him throw the football. That coach of theirs was also a DB but he's gone now, and I'll probably warm up to them a little now that they have lost so many good players and are destined to return to mediocrity in the years to come.

3) Cowboys: Amerca's favorite team to hate, Jerry Jones is like the evil emperor in Star Wars or something. I can't imagine even Cowbays fans really wanting to cheer for him holding the Lombardy Trophy... Romo has also been easy to hate on over the years, although lately the team seems to be better on and off the field and I haven't enjoyed hating on them much at all. They do seem to be hiring some shady players now though!

4) Patriots: Really, who can't hate on Belichick and Brady at this point? They are so polarizing, either you are a Pats fan or you are a Pats hater. If there's somebody out there that has no opinion on Bountygate, Deflategate, and the fact that they've been far and away the most dominant team in football since the turn of the century then I haven't met that person yet.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.