Jump to topic:

Aldridge to the Spurs

ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 6:55:43 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
So excited for next year's team! Starting lineup: Parker, Green, Leonard, Duncan, Aldridge. Bench: Ginobili, Joseph, Mills, Anderson, Diaw, Bonner. All we need is a backup center and maybe another backup wing because Kyle Anderson so far hasn't really proven he can contribute.
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/4/2015 7:46:03 PM
At 7/4/2015 6:55:43 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
So excited for next year's team! Starting lineup: Parker, Green, Leonard, Duncan, Aldridge. Bench: Ginobili, Joseph, Mills, Anderson, Diaw, Bonner. All we need is a backup center and maybe another backup wing because Kyle Anderson so far hasn't really proven he can contribute.

Spurs Thunder in the West and Cavs Heat in the east. This upcoming season will be very intriguing
Ashton
Saint_of_Me
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2015 3:37:53 PM
At 7/4/2015 7:46:03 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Spurs Thunder in the West and Cavs Heat in the east. This upcoming season will be very intriguing

Yo forgot Atlanta in the East.

I think they will win it all.

Finals: Hawks over Thunder in six!
Science Flies Us to the Moon. Religion Flies us Into Skyscrapers.
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2015 10:53:19 PM
At 7/6/2015 3:37:53 PM, Saint_of_Me wrote:
At 7/4/2015 7:46:03 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:

Yo forgot Atlanta in the East.

I think they will win it all.

Finals: Hawks over Thunder in six!

The Thunder have nothing on the Spurs.
"It's awfully considerate of you to think of me here,
And I'm much obliged to you for making it clear - that I'm not here."

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/6/2015 10:55:47 PM

And now David West comes in.

Spurs just about got the season all wrapped up.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 12:45:28 AM
At 7/6/2015 10:55:47 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Wow yeah today was great, we get the news that Manu's coming back for one more year and West signs for the vet min... There's obviously a lot of basketball to be played between now and June but I love the way this offseason has gone for us!
1harderthanyouthink
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/7/2015 12:51:44 AM
At 7/7/2015 12:45:28 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 7/6/2015 10:55:47 PM, 1harderthanyouthink wrote:

Wow yeah today was great, we get the news that Manu's coming back for one more year and West signs for the vet min... There's obviously a lot of basketball to be played between now and June but I love the way this offseason has gone for us!

I don't think anything could have gone better.

-Syd Barrett

DDO Risk King