Who is your team?
:
UVA- Virginia

: Who do you like?
:
1. UVA- Virginia
2. FSU
3. Boise State

: Who has the best chance to win it all?
:
1. Alabama
2. Ohio State

: Who do you hate?
:
1. Virginia tech

: Who is overrated?
:
1. Virginia Tech!!!
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 10:05:41 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Who is your team?
:
MSU (Michigan State University)

: Who do you like?
:
1. MSU
2. Oklahoma
3. Georgia

: Who has the best chance to win it all?
:
1. Alabama
2. Oklahoma

: Who do you hate?
:
1. U of M (Michigan University)

: Who is overrated?
:
1. Florida
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 2:35:25 PM
Haha - My ex was from Michigan and her family are HUGE MSU fans. They despise U of M... every time I happen to follow both teams, MSU never wins lol amirite? :P
President of DDO
theitalianstallion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 2:47:28 PM
At 8/21/2010 11:12:45 PM, comoncents wrote:
Who is your team?

Nebraska

Who has the best chance to win it all?

Alabama and Oklahoma

Who do you hate?

Texas and Florida

Who is overrated?

Virginia Tech, Florida, Texas
When Reach fell, I came.
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 3:31:46 PM
At 8/22/2010 2:35:25 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Haha - My ex was from Michigan and her family are HUGE MSU fans. They despise U of M... every time I happen to follow both teams, MSU never wins lol amirite? :P

Are you a Rutgers girl!

RU, huh?
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 5:04:06 PM

actually MSU has won the past 2 years, and will likely win this year as well
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 5:13:58 PM
At 8/22/2010 5:04:06 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:

Hey man. I feel you, I know what it is like too lose... All of the time!

UVA is always at the bottom; I commend you for staying with your team.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/22/2010 7:06:45 PM
At 8/22/2010 5:13:58 PM, comoncents wrote:

Hey man. I feel you, I know what it is like too lose... All of the time!

UVA is always at the bottom; I commend you for staying with your team.

state has made it to a bowl game the past two years....

I've always been a State fan and always will
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2010 2:09:51 PM

You barely won last year even though Michigan only scored 3 points in the first 3.5 quarters. You are not favored to win this year, especially since Michigan picked up one of the top QB's and stole a top Safety from Florida.
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2010 2:11:32 PM
Who is your team?

Michigan

Who do you like?

Michigan
UCLA
Whoever is playing OSU
Whoever is playing USC

A team from SEC or Big XII.
OSU has no chance at winning a title with Pryor.

Who do you hate?

OSU
USC

Who is overrated?

OSU
USC
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2010 2:15:44 PM
At 8/24/2010 2:09:51 PM, zGodMode wrote:

You barely won last year even though Michigan only scored 3 points in the first 3.5 quarters. You are not favored to win this year, especially since Michigan picked up one of the top QB's and stole a top Safety from Florida.

NVM, I forgot that Dorsey was denied because he's a punk...
We still have a good incoming Freshman class and didn't lose half of our now sophomores to some party last year.
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/24/2010 2:35:03 PM
At 8/24/2010 2:15:44 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 8/24/2010 2:09:51 PM, zGodMode wrote:

NVM, I forgot that Dorsey was denied because he's a punk...
We still have a good incoming Freshman class and didn't lose half of our now sophomores to some party last year.

yeah... state players have a history of making absolutely idiotic decisions

anyone remember Charles Rogers?... the wr that was supposed to save the lions... yeeeah lol
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 3:26:59 PM

That makes sense considering we broke up in 05 :p
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 4:48:13 PM
At 8/25/2010 3:26:59 PM, theLwerd wrote:

That makes sense considering we broke up in 05 :p

...?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 5:11:48 PM
In other words, I haven't been following the rivalry as much now that she's not really relevant... So if MSU started winning, I probably wouldn't know about it.
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 5:25:50 PM
At 8/25/2010 5:11:48 PM, theLwerd wrote:
In other words, I haven't been following the rivalry as much now that she's not really relevant... So if MSU started winning, I probably wouldn't know about it.

ahh I see
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 5:44:12 PM
Who is your team?

Rutgers

Who do you like?

The Big East (in particular Rutgers, Penn State and Notre Dame, but West Virginia, Louisville and Cincinatti are okay too). However, we all know that this is not college football's best conference. I usually watch most if not all of the big teams, and develop a preferance as the season progresses. I'll keep ya posted.

Alabama and Ohio State, of course.

Who do you hate?

TCU and Texas! Texas A&M too.

Who is overrated?

Meh... Oklahoma and Utah

There are some underrated teams too, like Clemson, imo.
President of DDO
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/25/2010 10:20:42 PM
At 8/25/2010 5:44:12 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Who is your team?

Rutgers

Who do you like?

The Big East (in particular Rutgers, Penn State and Notre Dame, but West Virginia, Louisville and Cincinatti are okay too). However, we all know that this is not college football's best conference. I usually watch most if not all of the big teams, and develop a preferance as the season progresses. I'll keep ya posted.

Alabama and Ohio State, of course.

Who do you hate?

TCU and Texas! Texas A&M too.

Who is overrated?

Meh... Oklahoma and Utah

There are some underrated teams too, like Clemson, imo.

Why do people continue to say OSU has a chance to win it all?

Am I the only person who watched when they were undefeated, beat undefeated Michigan (which they shouldn't have, worst blown call since the Phantom foul on Bill Laimbeer) were lead by College QB Juggernaut Troy Smith and got butt raped by Florida? Any good SEC team can beat Tressell any day...
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 10:55:40 AM
At 8/25/2010 10:20:42 PM, zGodMode wrote:
Am I the only person who watched when they were undefeated, beat undefeated Michigan (which they shouldn't have, worst blown call since the Phantom foul on Bill Laimbeer) were lead by College QB Juggernaut Troy Smith and got butt raped by Florida?

I didn't catch it, but so what? Because they lost in the past it means they can't win now? Lol, okay. Sure. I'm mostly going with Ohio as a top prospect based on last year's performance (especially in the Rose Bowl) and the fact that their QB junior Terrelle Pryor is looking better than ever, plus some key players are staying like Heyward and Chekwa. Only time will tell though.

Any good SEC team can beat Tressell any day...

Which? Obviously not Vanderbilt, Tennessee or Auburn. Probably not Kentucky, Mississippi or Georgia by a long shot either. It seems you're only referring to Alabama, in which case I'd agree that OSU would have a helluva challenge. I'd pick Alabama over OSU any day, actually, but that's only 1 SEC team... and I included Alabama in my answer. I wouldn't bet that Florida can beat OSU now that Tebow is gone, as well as a bunch of other players who left early for the draft - including some key players on defense and some receivers. Plus Urban Meyer isn't coaching. Mark Ingram is staying at Bama and overall I like them as the team to beat.

Ps. I forgot to mention Syracuse as a Big East team I like... moreso with basketball than football, but yeah. I put Penn State instead of Syracuse - whoops.
President of DDO
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 11:10:05 AM
At 8/26/2010 10:55:40 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/25/2010 10:20:42 PM, zGodMode wrote:
Am I the only person who watched when they were undefeated, beat undefeated Michigan (which they shouldn't have, worst blown call since the Phantom foul on Bill Laimbeer) were lead by College QB Juggernaut Troy Smith and got butt raped by Florida?

I didn't catch it, but so what? Because they lost in the past it means they can't win now? Lol, okay. Sure. I'm mostly going with Ohio as a top prospect based on last year's performance (especially in the Rose Bowl) and the fact that their QB junior Terrelle Pryor is looking better than ever, plus some key players are staying like Heyward and Chekwa. Only time will tell though.
That OSU team was definitely one of the best in school history and they just got walloped on pretty much every level in that game. It was definitely better than the team that could barely slip by Michigan last year. (don't look at the score, look at the actual game, UofM had a good chance to win)

Any good SEC team can beat Tressell any day...

Which? Obviously not Vanderbilt, Tennessee or Auburn. Probably not Kentucky, Mississippi or Georgia by a long shot either. It seems you're only referring to Alabama, in which case I'd agree that OSU would have a helluva challenge. I'd pick Alabama over OSU any day, actually, but that's only 1 SEC team... and I included Alabama in my answer. I wouldn't bet that Florida can beat OSU now that Tebow is gone, as well as a bunch of other players who left early for the draft - including some key players on defense and some receivers. Plus Urban Meyer isn't coaching. Mark Ingram is staying at Bama and overall I like them as the team to beat.

Ps. I forgot to mention Syracuse as a Big East team I like... moreso with basketball than football, but yeah. I put Penn State instead of Syracuse - whoops.

Meyer is coaching and has been since a couple weeks after he said he was going to quit.

Florida, LSU, and Alabama, in my mind, would all have an upper-hand to OSU.
That's three teams.
How many teams in the Big Ten have an upper-hand on OSU? 0.
Pac-10? Maybe, MAYBE USC.
Big XII? Maybe Texas, just wait and see how Gilbert matures.

However, OSU could very easily take some losses this year, especially with Pryor's inconsistencies through the air. He is a great scrambling QB, he has a great stiff arm, but he makes very questionable decisions when it comes to throwing the ball.
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 11:34:31 AM
At 8/26/2010 11:10:05 AM, zGodMode wrote:
That OSU team was definitely one of the best in school history and they just got walloped on pretty much every level in that game. It was definitely better than the team that could barely slip by Michigan last year. (don't look at the score, look at the actual game, UofM had a good chance to win)

So again I ask: Just because they lost with a good team in the past means they will lose with good teams in the future? Hmm, okay.

Meyer is coaching and has been since a couple weeks after he said he was going to quit.

That's a relief (to them, I'm sure).

Florida, LSU, and Alabama, in my mind, would all have an upper-hand to OSU. That's three teams.

I agreed with Bama, pointed out why Florida will struggle (including many players going to the draft), and LSU...? That's your opinion, I suppose.

So you gave these 3 teams plus a "maybe" on USC and Texas beating OSU. That shows that it's not absurd people are considering OSU near the top of teams to beat. I personally think they beat LSU, Florida and USC. Texas may present a huge challenge but I hate Texas so grr, no.
President of DDO
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/26/2010 12:39:27 PM
At 8/26/2010 11:34:31 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 8/26/2010 11:10:05 AM, zGodMode wrote:

So again I ask: Just because they lost with a good team in the past means they will lose with good teams in the future? Hmm, okay.

That's a relief (to them, I'm sure).

Florida, LSU, and Alabama, in my mind, would all have an upper-hand to OSU. That's three teams.

I agreed with Bama, pointed out why Florida will struggle (including many players going to the draft), and LSU...? That's your opinion, I suppose.

So you gave these 3 teams plus a "maybe" on USC and Texas beating OSU. That shows that it's not absurd people are considering OSU near the top of teams to beat. I personally think they beat LSU, Florida and USC. Texas may present a huge challenge but I hate Texas so grr, no.

Florida has the number one incoming Freshman class, again, like every year before, losing players for them means nothing. Meyer actually got in trouble for his actions towards reporters, lately though, I'm sure he's done fine.

Last year they only beat UofM 21-10. UofM committed several turnovers, including one that gave OSU a TD and a few that cost UofM Red Zone positions. A 5-7 Michigan beat themselves worse than OSU beat them and you think they're a National Title worthy team? Pryor couldn't obliterate their terrible pass defense that started a Walk-On player?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2010 7:13:26 AM
At 8/26/2010 12:39:27 PM, zGodMode wrote:
Florida has the number one incoming Freshman class, again, like every year before, losing players for them means nothing. Meyer actually got in trouble for his actions towards reporters, lately though, I'm sure he's done fine.

Aside from Sharrif Floyd (DT) and Ronald Powell (DE), who of the n00bs is considered among the best? Meanwhile, Ohio still has some older key veteran players such as senior guard Justin Boren, senior defensive lineman Cameron Heyward and senior linebacker Ross Homan.

Regardless, it's their offense and not defense I'm worried about. I'm sure they'll do great this season; they're just not my #1 team, and I don't think it's necessarily an open and shut case that they can beat Ohio. We'll have to agree to disagree, at least for now until I see how they play in the season.

Last year they only beat UofM 21-10. UofM committed several turnovers, including one that gave OSU a TD and a few that cost UofM Red Zone positions. A 5-7 Michigan beat themselves worse than OSU beat them and you think they're a National Title worthy team? Pryor couldn't obliterate their terrible pass defense that started a Walk-On player?

You think LSU can beat OSU why, exactly? I have repeatedly said that I like Alabama to win it all. I think Ohio has a chance because of their league standings (only Iowa and Wisconsin stand to really challenge them in their conference), and because they have a very complete team, imo. Also, Ohio has won 5 straight titles including the Big Ten championship last year. I'm also wondering why you hate on Pryor so much -- he did great in the Rose Bowl game vs. Oregon, and if he can keep that up, who knows - maybe a Heisman is in his future. What's working against OSU this season is their really hard schedule. OSU has an amazing offensive line and a lot of defensive leadership with their older players. Again, I simply think they're among the best. I agree with your other picks as being among the best too (Florida and Bama). I disagree that LSU can beat OSU atm.
President of DDO
twsurber
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/30/2010 3:27:40 PM
Who is your team?

UVA- Virginia

Who do you like?

1. UVA- Virginia
2. FSU
3. Boise State

1. Alabama
2. Ohio State

Who do you hate?

1. Virginia tech

Who is overrated?

1. Virginia Tech!!!

WOW! You and I have major college sports teams in common! Although I went to Liberty, everyone in my family is huge into UVa. Go HOOs! beat the Chokies!

You may wanna visit:
www.thesabre.com
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 5:47:38 PM
After college football's opening night, I stand by my claim that OSU is far better than Zgodmode is giving them credit for. Pryor was on fire last night (despite them playing an unranked team lol).

Anyway my team (Rutgers) won 31-0 :D Of course they also played a non-ranked, non conference team (Norfolk State) but I'll take what I can get :P

A game I'll definitely be keeping my eye on this weekend is TCU vs. Oregon... GO BEAVERS! I know TCU is by far the favorite, but not only do I like under-dogs -- I also hate TCU (and Texas). Grr.
President of DDO
SportsGuru
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 5:54:38 PM
Who is your team?

Texas A&M

Who do you like?

Texas A&M
Oregon State

Alabama

Who do you hate?

t.u.

Who is overrated?

t.u.

Why the hatred on the Aggies, theLwerd?
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/3/2010 6:06:45 PM
Admittedly they're my favorite of the Texan teams. I just tend to hate Texas football, but far more specifically Texas and TCU.
President of DDO