Total Posts:85|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NFL Week 2 Picks

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/13/2010 10:29:31 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Week 2... take yer pick!

Hopefully we do better this week than last :P

Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts
Saints vs. 49ers
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 5:11:15 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts
Saints vs. 49ers

hopefully Stafford is back for the lions game.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 6:58:20 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts

Saints vs. 49ers
kfc
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 7:05:49 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts
Saints vs. 49ers
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 12:49:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/13/2010 10:29:31 PM, theLwerd wrote:
Week 2... take yer pick!

Hopefully we do better this week than last :P

Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts
Saints vs. 49ers

Ravens
Panthers (Matt Moore should be benched but they can't lose to the bucs cmon now)
Packers
Dolphins
Cowboys
Eagles (Return of MIKE VICK!)
Cardinals
Chiefs
Titans
Broncos
Raiders
Patriots
Texans
Jaguars
Colts(Manning V Manning)
NINERS ALL DAY!!! (EVEN IF ITS AGAINST THE SAINTS!)
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 2:21:33 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 9:45:58 AM, Koopin wrote:
Did anyone at all see what the big hype was over the Miami Dolphins? They seemed like they sucked to me...

Being from Miami, this is honestly a huge thing for us. We have never won an opening starter since like 2003. And also because we were damn good if you think about it. Dolphins are definetly a playoff "bound" team, not super bowl but def playoffs team
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 2:27:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 2:21:33 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/14/2010 9:45:58 AM, Koopin wrote:
Did anyone at all see what the big hype was over the Miami Dolphins? They seemed like they sucked to me...

Being from Miami, this is honestly a huge thing for us. We have never won an opening starter since like 2003. And also because we were damn good if you think about it. Dolphins are definetly a playoff "bound" team, not super bowl but def playoffs team

he he he... Good luck. Patriots and Jets are in their same division...
kfc
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 2:31:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 2:27:27 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/14/2010 2:21:33 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/14/2010 9:45:58 AM, Koopin wrote:
Did anyone at all see what the big hype was over the Miami Dolphins? They seemed like they sucked to me...

Being from Miami, this is honestly a huge thing for us. We have never won an opening starter since like 2003. And also because we were damn good if you think about it. Dolphins are definetly a playoff "bound" team, not super bowl but def playoffs team

he he he... Good luck. Patriots and Jets are in their same division...

Jets are down one already and the Pats have Brady, who is known, especially now, for choking a lot under pressure. I mean it's not like the Phins havent beat either of them before, it's a regular basis to be honest.
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 3:08:17 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 6:58:20 AM, Koopin wrote:
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts

Saints vs. 49ers

Are you going to pick between Giants vs colts?

You bolded both?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 6:45:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 3:08:17 PM, comoncents wrote:
At 9/14/2010 6:58:20 AM, Koopin wrote:
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts

Saints vs. 49ers

Are you going to pick between Giants vs colts?

You bolded both?

Ha ha, Oops!
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 6:46:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 6:58:20 AM, Koopin wrote:
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts
Saints vs. 49ers

Fix'd
kfc
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 7:56:19 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 5:11:15 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

Eagles vs. Lions

There is a mama lion, a daddy lion & a baby lion. The mama lion & the daddy lion were having a lot of fights so they decided to get a divorce. The lion family goes in front of a judge to decide custody of the baby lion.

The judge asks the baby lion "Do you wanna live with mama lion?" The baby lion answers, "No mama lion beats me."

The judge said, "All right, do you wanna live with daddy lion?"

The baby lion answers, "No daddy lion beats me worse."

The judge asks, "Who do you wanna live with then?"

The baby answers, "The Detroit Lions, they don't beat anybody."
kfc
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 8:04:10 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 7:56:19 PM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/14/2010 5:11:15 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:

Eagles vs. Lions

There is a mama lion, a daddy lion & a baby lion. The mama lion & the daddy lion were having a lot of fights so they decided to get a divorce. The lion family goes in front of a judge to decide custody of the baby lion.

The judge asks the baby lion "Do you wanna live with mama lion?" The baby lion answers, "No mama lion beats me."

The judge said, "All right, do you wanna live with daddy lion?"

The baby lion answers, "No daddy lion beats me worse."

The judge asks, "Who do you wanna live with then?"

The baby answers, "The Detroit Lions, they don't beat anybody."

lol

unfortunately it's true... :(
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/14/2010 10:57:26 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Ravens vs. Bengals
Bucs vs. Panthers
Bills vs. Packers
Dolphins vs. Vikings
Bears vs. Cowboys
Eagles vs. Lions
Cardinals vs. Falcons
Chiefs vs. Browns
Steelers vs. Titans
Seahawks vs. Broncos
Rams vs. Raiders
Patriots vs. Jets
Texans vs. Red Skins
Jaguars vs. Chargers
Giants vs. Colts
Saints vs. 49ers

Let's see how a person with ~0 knowledge of football does at this.
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 7:52:04 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 7:51:02 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/14/2010 7:52:30 AM, Koopin wrote:
Are you going to make your picks L?

Whoops. I was responding to koopin that I wanted to wait until I learned about last week's injury reports before making my picks. I haven't had time to look into them so yeah I'll just make my picks later :)
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 7:53:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 9:45:58 AM, Koopin wrote:
Did anyone at all see what the big hype was over the Miami Dolphins? They seemed like they sucked to me...

Same here. Their division is gonna be interesting though. The Jets have also been hyped; originally some people picked the Pats to finish behind both of them! Based on last week's games... I dunno. The Jets offense struggles far, FAR too much to be elite. The Dolphins and Jets game is gonna be interesting though... I think it's in week 3.
President of DDO
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 7:58:48 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/14/2010 10:57:26 PM, Korashk wrote:
Let's see how a person with ~0 knowledge of football does at this.

Ya know when I was little, I knew absolutely nothing about football and my mom let me pick teams for a fun bet she was doing at her office. I won!!!

When I got older, the same thing happened except my picks weren't random. I went by who I thought had the prettiest uniforms lol. This strategy worked fantastically; after all the Titans made it to the Superbowl and they're uniforms were my favorite ;) Of course this worked against me when they were beat by the Rams in their ugly blue and beige (it's not even gold, brah) so at age 12 I ditched that method.
President of DDO
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 7:53:47 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/14/2010 9:45:58 AM, Koopin wrote:
Did anyone at all see what the big hype was over the Miami Dolphins? They seemed like they sucked to me...

Same here. Their division is gonna be interesting though. The Jets have also been hyped; originally some people picked the Pats to finish behind both of them! Based on last week's games... I dunno. The Jets offense struggles far, FAR too much to be elite. The Dolphins and Jets game is gonna be interesting though... I think it's in week 3.

Yes Week 3. Next week I wanna say were playing someone small. No biggy for us. I think this is how AFC East is gonna play out:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 8:40:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

No way...

Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Bills.

And lol don't forget the Browns :p
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 9:32:10 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

Watch it, the lions would OWN the Bills.

Did any other team turn the ball over on their OWN 1/2 YARD LINE and then SHUT DOWN the other team on all four downs preventing them from scoring?

i think not
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 9:41:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 9:32:10 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

Watch it, the lions would OWN the Bills.

Did any other team turn the ball over on their OWN 1/2 YARD LINE and then SHUT DOWN the other team on all four downs preventing them from scoring?

i think not

Can't wait for your team to prove themselves Thanksgiving day, against my Pats. ;)
kfc
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:21:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 8:40:10 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

No way...

Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Bills.

And lol don't forget the Browns :p

Put your avvie where your mouth is. If my dolphins beat your pats, at any point in time, you put your avvie as the dolphins and underneath the logo you put "BQP IS WIN"
If you win, Ill do the same but with the pats and "Lwerd is win"
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:23:09 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 9:32:10 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

Watch it, the lions would OWN the Bills.

Did any other team turn the ball over on their OWN 1/2 YARD LINE and then SHUT DOWN the other team on all four downs preventing them from scoring?

i think not

You doubt their ability to lose.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:23:54 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 12:21:34 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:40:10 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

No way...

Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Bills.

And lol don't forget the Browns :p

Put your avvie where your mouth is. If my dolphins beat your pats, at any point in time, you put your avvie as the dolphins and underneath the logo you put "BQP IS WIN"
If you win, Ill do the same but with the pats and "Lwerd is win"

They play twice in a season... you realize there is a great possibility you will both lose under those conditions?
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/15/2010 12:27:00 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/15/2010 12:23:54 PM, zGodMode wrote:
At 9/15/2010 12:21:34 PM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:40:10 AM, theLwerd wrote:
At 9/15/2010 8:21:40 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:

AFC EAST PREDICTION:
1) Dolphins
2) Pats (Wildcard Playoff Probably)
3) Jets
4) Bills (Only team worse is Lions)

No way...

Patriots, Dolphins, Jets, Bills.

And lol don't forget the Browns :p

Put your avvie where your mouth is. If my dolphins beat your pats, at any point in time, you put your avvie as the dolphins and underneath the logo you put "BQP IS WIN"
If you win, Ill do the same but with the pats and "Lwerd is win"

They play twice in a season... you realize there is a great possibility you will both lose under those conditions?

Absolutely. Im almost positive Dolphins are going to win.