Total Posts:45|Showing Posts:1-30|Last Page
Jump to topic:

NFL Week 3 Picks

Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 9:49:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
I already know which games I'm concerned about picking -_-

Bills vs. Patriots
Falcons vs. Saints
Lions vs. Vikings
Browns vs. Ravens
Cowboys vs. Texans
49ers vs. Chiefs
Titans vs. Giants
Steelers vs. Bucs
Bengals vs. Panthers
Eagles vs. Jaguars
Red Skins vs. Rams
Raiders vs. Cardinals
Chargers vs. Sea Hawks
Colts vs. Broncos
Jets vs. Dolphins
Packers vs. Bears
President of DDO
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 9:52:04 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
GO TEXANSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

(: hehe
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.
Loserboi
Posts: 1,232
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 10:03:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 9:49:46 PM, theLwerd wrote:
I already know which games I'm concerned about picking -_-

Bills vs. Patriots
Falcons vs. Saints
Lions vs. Vikings
Browns vs. Ravens
Cowboys vs. Texans
49ers vs. Chiefs
Titans vs. Giants
Steelers vs. Bucs
Bengals vs. Panthers
Eagles vs. Jaguars
Red Skins vs. Rams
Raiders vs. Cardinals
Chargers vs. Sea Hawks
Colts vs. Broncos
Jets vs. Dolphins
Packers vs. Bears

Patriots
Saints
Lions! give me the Lions
Ravens
Cowboys for the 3rd straight week i am picking the cowboys
Niners you already know
Titans
Steelers
Bengals
Eagles
Redskins
Raiders
Chargers
Colts
Dolphins
Packers
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 10:23:25 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Not quite sure on pics yet. BUT

Jahvid Best has 5 td so far this year (4 rushing, 1 receiving)

NFL single season scoring (rushing TD and total TD) record if he keeps it up :D

hopeful fan is hopeful
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 10:41:58 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 10:23:25 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Not quite sure on pics yet. BUT

Jahvid Best has 5 td so far this year (4 rushing, 1 receiving)

NFL single season scoring (rushing TD and total TD) record if he keeps it up :D

hopeful fan is hopeful

He won't, he's no LaDainian Tomlinson.
SportsGuru
Posts: 1,648
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 11:04:41 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 10:23:25 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Not quite sure on pics yet. BUT

Jahvid Best has 5 td so far this year (4 rushing, 1 receiving)

NFL single season scoring (rushing TD and total TD) record if he keeps it up :D

hopeful fan is hopeful

And Arian Foster was on pace after the game against the colts to smash the old rushing yds in a season record from 2105 to 3,696.

Fan hopeful for playoffs realizes what is not realistic

(Whats sort of ridiculous is that even if Shaub continues the pace he has had the last 2 weeks, its only good for 4th on the all-time list for yards)
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/20/2010 11:35:03 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/20/2010 11:04:41 PM, SportsGuru wrote:
At 9/20/2010 10:23:25 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Not quite sure on pics yet. BUT

Jahvid Best has 5 td so far this year (4 rushing, 1 receiving)

NFL single season scoring (rushing TD and total TD) record if he keeps it up :D

hopeful fan is hopeful

And Arian Foster was on pace after the game against the colts to smash the old rushing yds in a season record from 2105 to 3,696.

Fan hopeful for playoffs realizes what is not realistic

(Whats sort of ridiculous is that even if Shaub continues the pace he has had the last 2 weeks, its only good for 4th on the all-time list for yards)

Denard Robinson is outgaining over 3/4 of Division 1 College Football teams right now. that pace will continue.

The relevance, there is none.
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 11:40:25 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Patriots
Falcons
Vikings
Ravens
Texans
49ers
Giants
Steelers
Bengals
Kfc
Eagles
Red Skins
Cardinals
Sea Hawks
Colts
Dolphins
Packers
kfc
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 1:07:46 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bills vs. Patriots (2012 will happen if not)
Falcons vs. Saints (...)
Lions vs. Vikings (See Bills v Patriots)
Browns vs. Ravens (Strange but its a hunch)
Cowboys vs. Texans (Texas Showdown anyone?)
49ers vs. Chiefs (Almost had the Saints)
Titans vs. Giants (Not too sure, pretty even)
Steelers vs. Bucs (This is gonna be an a$$ wooping)
Bengals vs. Panthers
Eagles vs. Jaguars
Red Skins vs. Rams
Raiders vs. Cardinals
Chargers vs. Sea Hawks
Colts vs. Broncos
Jets vs. Dolphins (GO PHINS GO)
Packers vs. Bears
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 3:18:34 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Revised selections after todays events

At 9/21/2010 9:06:49 AM, xxdarkxx wrote:
Patriots
Saints
Lions
Ravens
Texans
Chiefs
Titans
Steelers
Bengals
Eagles
Red Skins
Raiders
Seahawks
Broncos
Dolphins
Bears

RIP Kenny McKinley
for those of you who haven't heard yet, he was a Denver Broncos wide receiver who shot himself last night
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/21/2010 3:23:45 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
All I know is that Texas game is gonna be good. Even an 0-2 Dallas team is dangerous and the Texans have been playing awesome. The Packer game is gonna be good too, although I work monday night and am going to be missing it. You guys have no idea what it is like in titletown during a Bears game; if the Bears win, our domestic abuse rates skyrocket. After Favre beat the pants off of us the second time last year a Packer fan followed a loud-mouthed Viking fan out of a bar and murdered him in cold blood. There are only 100,000 people in the city of Green Bay; an NFL team of the caliber of the Packers based there is an enigma.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2010 2:33:08 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bills vs. Patriots
Falcons vs. Saints
Lions vs. Vikings
Browns vs. Ravens
Cowboys vs. Texans
49ers vs. Chiefs
Titans vs. Giants
Steelers vs. Bucs
Bengals vs. Panthers
Eagles vs. Jaguars
Red Skins vs. Rams
Raiders vs. Cardinals
Chargers vs. Sea Hawks
Colts vs. Broncos
Jets vs. Dolphins
Packers vs. Bears

Ya know, Dark, I gotta say I was really iffy on the Lions game this week lol hmm.
President of DDO
xxdarkxx
Posts: 3,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2010 2:48:49 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/23/2010 2:33:08 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Ya know, Dark, I gotta say I was really iffy on the Lions game this week lol hmm.

Farve had a press conference yesterday and I was hoping that he was going to say that he was retiring... I still don't know what he actually talked about though.

If Best is able to put up the numbers he has the past 2 games then they have a pretty good chance.

Most people don't realize that although the Lions have only won 2 of their past 35 games (i think) none of those games were really blow-outs. The lions may consistently lose, but they are always IN the game.

They just fail at being clutch -_-
comoncents
Posts: 5,647
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2010 4:03:07 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bills vs. Patriots
Falcons vs. Saints
Lions vs. Vikings
Browns vs. Ravens
Cowboys vs. Texans
49ers vs. Chiefs
Titans vs. Giants
Steelers vs. Bucs
Bengals vs. Panthers
Eagles vs. Jaguars
Red Skins vs. Rams
Raiders vs. Cardinals
Chargers vs. Sea Hawks
Colts vs. Broncos
Jets vs. Dolphins
Packers vs. Bears
Rob1Billion
Posts: 1,338
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2010 4:46:59 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/23/2010 2:48:49 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 9/23/2010 2:33:08 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Ya know, Dark, I gotta say I was really iffy on the Lions game this week lol hmm.

Farve had a press conference yesterday and I was hoping that he was going to say that he was retiring... I still don't know what he actually talked about though.

If Best is able to put up the numbers he has the past 2 games then they have a pretty good chance.

Most people don't realize that although the Lions have only won 2 of their past 35 games (i think) none of those games were really blow-outs. The lions may consistently lose, but they are always IN the game.

They just fail at being clutch -_-

Well first off the Lions didn't LOSE to the Bears. Secondly, the Vikings just played The Saints and a hot Dolphins team, and coming back to face off against the Lions is going to be a piece of cake. If they lose to them, I think Favre will have to retire because that's just sad.
Master P is the end result of capitalism.
zGodMode
Posts: 825
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2010 7:53:48 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/23/2010 2:48:49 PM, xxdarkxx wrote:
At 9/23/2010 2:33:08 PM, theLwerd wrote:

Ya know, Dark, I gotta say I was really iffy on the Lions game this week lol hmm.

Farve had a press conference yesterday and I was hoping that he was going to say that he was retiring... I still don't know what he actually talked about though.

If Best is able to put up the numbers he has the past 2 games then they have a pretty good chance.

Most people don't realize that although the Lions have only won 2 of their past 35 games (i think) none of those games were really blow-outs. The lions may consistently lose, but they are always IN the game.

They just fail at being clutch -_-

I'm pretty sure the Eagles 07 game is in that series, when they lost like 56-21
Korashk
Posts: 4,597
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/23/2010 8:04:06 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bills vs. Patriots
Falcons vs. Saints
Lions vs. Vikings
Browns vs. Ravens
Cowboys vs. Texans
49ers vs. Chiefs
Titans vs. Giants
Steelers vs. Bucs
Bengals vs. Panthers
Eagles vs. Jaguars
Red Skins vs. Rams
Raiders vs. Cardinals
Chargers vs. Sea Hawks
Colts vs. Broncos
Jets vs. Dolphins
Packers vs. Bears
When large numbers of otherwise-law abiding people break specific laws en masse, it's usually a fault that lies with the law. - Unknown
Danielle
Posts: 21,330
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 8:27:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/23/2010 7:53:48 PM, zGodMode wrote:
I'm pretty sure the Eagles 07 game is in that series, when they lost like 56-21

And in 2007 the reigning champions (Saints) lost to the Colts 10 to 41.

Meh, big losses happen. I agree that the Lions have typically been "in" the game but I think their lack of a clutch performance is because they haven't had enough stand-out players who go all out every time.
President of DDO
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 8:57:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2010 8:50:57 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Ill take a bet on the dolphin jets game.

No, you wanna bet on the Bills game. Don't you want that chance of Koopin changing his Avvie!? It is like betting $1 to win $1,000,000,000. DO IT!!! You change your profile every week!
kfc
BellumQuodPacis
Posts: 1,646
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 9:54:46 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2010 8:57:19 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/24/2010 8:50:57 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Ill take a bet on the dolphin jets game.

No, you wanna bet on the Bills game. Don't you want that chance of Koopin changing his Avvie!? It is like betting $1 to win $1,000,000,000. DO IT!!! You change your profile every week!

Art be true.

Okay, my bet:

The bills beat the patriots.

If I win:

Koopin must change his avvie until the Bills beat the Dolphins.

Your bet:
Patriots beat Bills

If you win:

BQP must change his avvie until the Dolphins beat the Patriots

Accept?
Koopin
Posts: 12,090
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/24/2010 10:34:35 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/24/2010 9:54:46 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
At 9/24/2010 8:57:19 AM, Koopin wrote:
At 9/24/2010 8:50:57 AM, BellumQuodPacis wrote:
Ill take a bet on the dolphin jets game.

No, you wanna bet on the Bills game. Don't you want that chance of Koopin changing his Avvie!? It is like betting $1 to win $1,000,000,000. DO IT!!! You change your profile every week!

Art be true.

Okay, my bet:

The bills beat the patriots.

If I win:

Koopin must change his avvie until the Bills beat the Dolphins.

Your bet:
Patriots beat Bills

If you win:

BQP must change his avvie until the Dolphins beat the Patriots

Accept?

Ha ha ha! No way!

That would be a bad bet for both of us! And the Bills will never beat the dolphins.

How about for one week I have to have the avvie you give me, and the other way around. But since I am generous, I will keep your avvie for two weeks! And you would only have to have mine for one week!
kfc
USAPitBull63
Posts: 668
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/25/2010 7:10:32 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
Bills < Patriots
Falcons < Saints
Lions < Vikings (this is a tough pick)
Browns < Ravens
Cowboys < Texans (Wade might win it, now that I didn't pick his team)
49ers > Chiefs
Titans < Giants
Steelers > Bucs
Bengals > Panthers
Eagles > Jaguars
Redskins > Rams
Raiders < Cardinals (Pick your poison.)
Chargers > Seahawks (This is a tough pick; the Chargers usually start slow.)
Colts > Broncos
Jets < Dolphins
Packers > Bears
m93samman
Posts: 2,685
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/26/2010 11:29:19 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 9/21/2010 11:40:25 AM, Koopin wrote:
Patriots
Falcons
Vikings
Ravens
Texans
49ers
Giants
Steelers
Bengals
Kfc
Eagles
Red Skins
Cardinals
Sea Hawks
Colts
Dolphins
Packers

I lol'd
: At 4/15/2011 5:29:37 PM, CosmicAlfonzo wrote:
: Pascal's wager is for poosies.
:
: I mean that sincerly, because it's basically an argument from poooosie.
:
: I'm pretty sure that's like a fallacy.. Argument ad Pussium or something like that.