Jump to topic:

The Clemson Tigers *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/12/2015 1:22:51 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
Shall we dare say that the Clemson Tigers are the number on team in the country as of today. The answer is yes. I think Deshaun Watson is Heisman Trophy worthy. Artavis Scott is WR, and he is underrated if you ask me.
Its funny how ESPN anointed LSU so quickly only to find out youre only as good
as the next game you play. But with that being said, Alabama got my attention and then can easily crush Ohio State this year, and their defense just looks...scary.
Wouldn't you agree.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/14/2015 5:03:57 AM
Posted: 12 months ago
At 11/12/2015 1:22:51 PM, inferno wrote:
Shall we dare say that the Clemson Tigers are the number on team in the country as of today. The answer is yes. I think Deshaun Watson is Heisman Trophy worthy. Artavis Scott is WR, and he is underrated if you ask me.
as the next game you play. But with that being said, Alabama got my attention and then can easily crush Ohio State this year, and their defense just looks...scary.
Wouldn't you agree.

SEC Defense is an overused term. I've seen "SEC defense" get lit up by nonSEC offenses. The defenses look good because there is no quarterback play in the SEC.
IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/26/2015 4:48:50 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
At 12/14/2015 5:03:57 AM, GrittyWorm wrote:
At 11/12/2015 1:22:51 PM, inferno wrote:
Wouldn't you agree.

SEC Defense is an overused term. I've seen "SEC defense" get lit up by nonSEC offenses. The defenses look good because there is no quarterback play in the SEC.

I agree.