Bama lose to Sooners 4th straight time?

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 4:31:09 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 12/2/2015 3:20:52 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:
If Alabama plays Oklahoma in playoff will they lose to them for the fourth straight time?

Are you people really that (afraid) of the big bad Alabama. I guess that's probably the only team other than Ole Miss, that can actually get the job done. But you weren't blowing on Oklahoma when they loss to Clemson last season 40-6.
Easy son. The Tigers are here to stay.
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 9:11:38 PM
At 12/2/2015 4:31:09 PM, inferno wrote:
If Alabama plays Oklahoma in playoff will they lose to them for the fourth straight time?

Are you people really that (afraid) of the big bad Alabama. I guess that's probably the only team other than Ole Miss, that can actually get the job done. But you weren't blowing on Oklahoma when they loss to Clemson last season 40-6.

Bob Stoops and Oklahoma are 3-0 against Alabama. The last time they played, Bama hada Heisman candidate QB, and Oklahoma was playing clowns at the QB position. Clemson didn't face OU with a real QB. This time they would.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/2/2015 9:24:48 PM
At 12/2/2015 9:11:38 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Bob Stoops and Oklahoma are 3-0 against Alabama. The last time they played, Bama hada Heisman candidate QB, and Oklahoma was playing clowns at the QB position. Clemson didn't face OU with a real QB. This time they would.

It doesn't matter what kind of quarterback they have. Watson is one of the best in the game right now, and he is fast on his feet. Don't underestimate the Tigers.
They have beaten over 35 ranked teams this decade alone. Don't be stupid. =)
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/3/2015 6:16:13 PM
At 12/2/2015 9:24:48 PM, inferno wrote:

It doesn't matter what kind of quarterback they have. Watson is one of the best in the game right now, and he is fast on his feet. Don't underestimate the Tigers.

Then lets just up the ante. How many ranked teams has OU beaten in the last two decades? Since that is valid. So as a Clemson advocate, you are comfortable going against the Sooners with Mayfield and Mixon, who did not play Clemson last year or at all for that matter. Just being clear that your Tigers, who just struggled with South Carolina, are going to roll past a Sooner team that has multiple superstars that were not on the field last year and has 2 people in mention for the Heisman, one of which ran for an NCAA record 429 yards in one game. I'll take that bet.
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 2:06:13 PM
At 12/3/2015 6:16:13 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Then lets just up the ante. How many ranked teams has OU beaten in the last two decades? Since that is valid. So as a Clemson advocate, you are comfortable going against the Sooners with Mayfield and Mixon, who did not play Clemson last year or at all for that matter. Just being clear that your Tigers, who just struggled with South Carolina, are going to roll past a Sooner team that has multiple superstars that were not on the field last year and has 2 people in mention for the Heisman, one of which ran for an NCAA record 429 yards in one game. I'll take that bet.

Yes, I am confident that the Clemson Tigers will roll over any team from the Big 12 or Big 10 simply because of their record in December which is flawless. Bowl Games is their strongest points. Trust me on this. Just ask Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and LSU just to name a few. =)
GrittyWorm
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/4/2015 4:25:54 PM
At 12/4/2015 2:06:13 PM, inferno wrote:
At 12/3/2015 6:16:13 PM, GrittyWorm wrote:

Yes, I am confident that the Clemson Tigers will roll over any team from the Big 12 or Big 10 simply because of their record in December which is flawless. Bowl Games is their strongest points. Trust me on this. Just ask Nebraska, Oklahoma, Ohio State, and LSU just to name a few. =)

Clemson is a nice team but I don't see anyone "running over" OU or Bama in honesty. I don't see anyone running over the Tigers either in fairness.