Jump to topic:

Violent Sports

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 11:00:21 AM
Posted: 11 months ago
Do you think we should ban violent sports? Why? I have a debate on this. If you think we should have a ban, comment in my debate, and I might pick you as an opponent. This thread is to discuss if you are in my side, and if you are not, you can become my opponent.
#ALLHAILFIRETHEKINGOFTHEMISCFORUM

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

Wtf you must have an IQ of 250 if you're 11 and already decent at this- 16k

Go to sleep!!!!- missmozart

So to start off, I never committed suicide- Vaarka
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 11:02:28 AM
The debate is here: http://www.debate.org...

If you are not my opponent, we can have a little discussion after the debate ends. I believe that we should not ban violent sports.

...it's not a new policy... it's just that DDO was built on an ancient burial ground, and that means the spirits of old rise again to cause us problems sometimes- Airmax1227

RyuuKyuzo
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 11:08:36 AM
If anything, we should make otherwise non-violent sports more violent. Bring back the days when you could straight up punch people in the face during a game of soccer. If they're going to act injured anyway, you might as well give them something to cry about. And ping pong? Instead of a small ball and two paddles, just have them shoot at each other with guns from across the table until one of them dies. The Olympics ought to be kicked up a notch, too. I say whichever county preforms the worst gets nuked.

It's real easy to think of simple ways to improve the world of sport with a little creativity.
If you're reading this, you're awesome and you should feel awesome.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 12:53:28 PM
At 12/30/2015 11:08:36 AM, RyuuKyuzo wrote:
If anything, we should make otherwise non-violent sports more violent. Bring back the days when you could straight up punch people in the face during a game of soccer. If they're going to act injured anyway, you might as well give them something to cry about. And ping pong? Instead of a small ball and two paddles, just have them shoot at each other with guns from across the table until one of them dies. The Olympics ought to be kicked up a notch, too. I say whichever county preforms the worst gets nuked.

It's real easy to think of simple ways to improve the world of sport with a little creativity.

... I will never play sports again in that world. Though, that is a good idea, just to violent.

IntellectVsSpirit5000
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/30/2015 5:05:26 PM
At 12/30/2015 11:00:21 AM, fire_wings wrote:
Do you think we should ban violent sports? Why? I have a debate on this. If you think we should have a ban, comment in my debate, and I might pick you as an opponent. This thread is to discuss if you are in my side, and if you are not, you can become my opponent.

We should not ban violent sports. If we did, make up sex would be taken away and we can't have that. Our weenies might fall off. Don't give me that look. You know it's true. Now come here and fight me because I'm bored.
fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/31/2015 3:12:04 PM
Bump.

fire_wings
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/16/2016 3:58:35 AM
Posted: 10 months ago
Bump.