Total Posts:2|Showing Posts:1-2
Jump to topic:

This forum is now a history-forum colony!

Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/3/2016 8:05:57 PM
Posted: 9 months ago

This Forum is now a colony of the history forum. On January 2nd, 2016, Kaiser Uther I declared the sports forum an enemy of the forum, and has commissioned, I, General Darth von Kirones of the History Military have approved a coup of the Sports Forum"s government and at 1:06 PM of January 3rd, history-loyalists stormed the capital. This forum shall be officially annexed on January 4th, 2016.

- The government shall implement subsidies for the discussion of historical sporting events, such as the ancient greek olympics and the gladiatorial games.
- Every month the forum shall pay tribute to the Kaiser in the form of a sports thread being highlighted on the history forum. This is done in order to promote activity on the history forum.
- We will implement mandatory conscription when the government and the military require manpower. All able-bodied men and women will be conscripted into the military, and will help serve in policing colonies and invading lesser-forums.

Gott mit uns!
"I am not religious. I am a genius. I have the Universe in my hands."

"Of course a jewish baby cannibalizing a jewish mommy is fine"
-Heil being retarded

"Eradicating the baby scourge from our midsts is most certainly fun. And I am proud to be your hero. Babies tremble then they hear my name.. Airmax, the hero of baby annihilation."