Jump to topic:

Cowboys

Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 6:46:47 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The Cowboys are my favorite team to root against, but this year it has lost its fun. What happened? How do the superbowl favorites with one of the most talented teams in football manage to screw up so badly? I think it goes without saying that Wade Phillips' job is toast next season... can you blame it all on him and his play-calling? Someone has to take some serious blame here. They had one of the best quarterbacks in terms of yards and points, 2 top-notch receivers, the best tight end in football, the best short-yardage rb in football, and some said their defense was the best in the NFL last season. Yet they are only 1 win in front of the Bills.
no comment
comoncents
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/1/2010 7:28:27 PM
Posted: 6 years ago
At 11/1/2010 6:46:47 AM, Caramel wrote:
The Cowboys are my favorite team to root against, but this year it has lost its fun. What happened? How do the superbowl favorites with one of the most talented teams in football manage to screw up so badly? I think it goes without saying that Wade Phillips' job is toast next season... can you blame it all on him and his play-calling? Someone has to take some serious blame here. They had one of the best quarterbacks in terms of yards and points, 2 top-notch receivers, the best tight end in football, the best short-yardage rb in football, and some said their defense was the best in the NFL last season. Yet they are only 1 win in front of the Bills.

I am a huge Giants fan so I will still be rooting against them!