Jump to topic:

Odell Beckham Jr's cousin trying to make NFL

U.n
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 1:38:43 PM
Posted: 9 months ago
The 23-year old Terron Beckham is five years out of high school and never played college football. He has spent the last three years as a personal trainer and fitness model and is viewed as a workout warrior.

Beckham weighs in at 5'11 230lbs and is expected to tryout as a runningback. Due to his lack of a college career, he will not be invited to the 2016 NFL Scounting Combine.

Beckham's attempting to capitalize on his cousin's NFL success. But his gym numbers should be enough to merit consideration. He's rumored to have a 45-inch vertical jump, runs the 40-yard dash in the 4.4 range, and claims capable of benching 225lbs at 42 reps (that's 10 more reps than the NFL combine record for runningbacks).

He's currently ineligible for the upcoming draft and expected to be signed as an undrafted free agent.

http://nypost.com...
diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/20/2016 4:31:20 PM
At 2/20/2016 1:38:43 PM, U.n wrote:
The 23-year old Terron Beckham is five years out of high school and never played college football. He has spent the last three years as a personal trainer and fitness model and is viewed as a workout warrior.

Beckham weighs in at 5'11 230lbs and is expected to tryout as a runningback. Due to his lack of a college career, he will not be invited to the 2016 NFL Scounting Combine.

Beckham's attempting to capitalize on his cousin's NFL success. But his gym numbers should be enough to merit consideration. He's rumored to have a 45-inch vertical jump, runs the 40-yard dash in the 4.4 range, and claims capable of benching 225lbs at 42 reps (that's 10 more reps than the NFL combine record for runningbacks).

He's currently ineligible for the upcoming draft and expected to be signed as an undrafted free agent.

Intangibles
R0b1Billion
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/21/2016 1:46:10 AM
At 2/20/2016 4:31:20 PM, diarrhea_of_a_wimpy_kid wrote:

Intangibles

I certainly hope his intangibles aren't anything like ODB's, because that guy is a f*cking nightmare of a headcase. I'm in Green Bay and I know the Packers wouldn't put up with him even if he played for free.
Beliefs in a nutshell:
- The Ends never justify the Means.
- Objectivity is secondary to subjectivity.
- The War on Drugs is the worst policy in the U.S.
- Most people worship technology as a religion.
- Computers will never become sentient.
ColeTrain
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 2:04:18 AM

Hm. I doubt he'll make it far. He needs experience.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
The-Voice-of-Truth
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/2/2016 4:03:39 AM

He has little experience. He ought to get some more before he goes big-league.
Suh dude

"Because we all know who the most important snowflake in the wasteland is... It's YOU, champ! You're a special snowflake." -Vaarka, 01:30 in the hangouts

"Screw laying siege to Korea. That usually takes an hour or so." -Vaarka

"Crap, what is my religion again?" -Vaarka

I'm Rick Harrison and this is my pawn shop. I work here with my old man and my son, Big Hoss, and in 23 years I've learned one thing. You never know what is gonna come through that door.