Jump to topic:

EPL Value

ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 2:16:22 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Who do people like for tonights round of EPL games?

I'm thinking Tottenham away at Liverpool could be good value, with the spurs needing to win to keep their title hopes alive. Also Leicester at home to Southampton seem to be a bit overpriced in a game where you'd expect them to get the job done.
These are not the droids you're looking for.
Canuck
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/2/2016 6:57:57 AM
At 4/2/2016 2:16:22 AM, ObiWan wrote:

I'm thinking Tottenham away at Liverpool could be good value, with the spurs needing to win to keep their title hopes alive. Also Leicester at home to Southampton seem to be a bit overpriced in a game where you'd expect them to get the job done.

Well, I'm a Gunner supporter so I've got to pick them for a win.
Liverpool vs Spurs is a tough call and should be a good game. For obvious reasons I'm hoping for Liverpool, but am predicting a tie. Would like to see Leicester drop points but they just keep winning. And I'd much rather have them win the league than Spurs.
ObiWan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/3/2016 12:45:05 AM
At 4/2/2016 6:57:57 AM, Canuck wrote:
At 4/2/2016 2:16:22 AM, ObiWan wrote:

Well, I'm a Gunner supporter so I've got to pick them for a win.
Liverpool vs Spurs is a tough call and should be a good game. For obvious reasons I'm hoping for Liverpool, but am predicting a tie. Would like to see Leicester drop points but they just keep winning. And I'd much rather have them win the league than Spurs.

You were spot on about Liverpool and Spurs. Also I'd love to see Leicester win the league, I'm an Everton supporter and seeing as we once again have no hope I'm definitely rooting for them now.
These are not the droids you're looking for.