Total Posts:7|Showing Posts:1-7
Jump to topic:

Playoff Predictions

ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/15/2016 3:40:50 AM
Posted: 8 months ago
Disclaimer: I haven't watched nearly as many games this year as I would have liked. So, except for when it comes to the Spurs, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I got:
Cavs over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Pacers in 6
Heat over Hornets in 5
Hawks over Celtics in 6

Warriors over Rockets in 5
Spurs over Grizzlies in 4
Thunder over Mavs in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 5
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,141
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 3:55:27 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
1st round:

Cavs over Pistons in 5
Celtics over Hawks in 6
Heat over Hornets in 7
Raptors over Pacers in 6

Warriors over Rockets in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 7
Mavericks over Thunder in 6
Spurs over Grizzlies in 4

2nd round

Cavs over Celtics in 6
Heat over Raptors in 7

Warriors over Clippers in 6
Spurs over Mavericks in 5

Conference Finals

Cavs over Heat in 7
Warriors over Spurs in 6

Finals (Super bold prediction here going against chalk)

Cavs over Warriors in 6
Ashton
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/16/2016 5:32:36 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/16/2016 3:55:27 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
Finals (Super bold prediction here going against chalk)

Cavs over Warriors in 6

That is extremely bold haha. I think whoever wins the WCF Warriors-Spurs will destroy Cleveland.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/20/2016 4:39:49 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
All that matters -- Clippers winning it all.

I know, I know, that's out of sync with reality... I just really like the lineup and have some weird gut feeling or something. :P

Realistically, Spurs of Warriors winning it all, doesn't matter who they face.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW
ford_prefect
Posts: 4,143
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
4/30/2016 11:27:13 PM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/15/2016 3:40:50 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Disclaimer: I haven't watched nearly as many games this year as I would have liked. So, except for when it comes to the Spurs, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I got:
Cavs over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Pacers in 6
Heat over Hornets in 5
Hawks over Celtics in 6

Warriors over Rockets in 5
Spurs over Grizzlies in 4
Thunder over Mavs in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 5

Looks like I nailed the West, with the exception of Clippers-Blazers. So I didn't know Chris Paul and Blake Griffin were getting hurt, sue me :P

East: not so great, although I did get 2/4 right. We will see what happens but I still think Raptors and Heat will win at home in their game 7s.
ColeTrain
Posts: 4,325
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/2/2016 3:20:56 AM
Posted: 7 months ago
At 4/30/2016 11:27:13 PM, ford_prefect wrote:
At 4/15/2016 3:40:50 AM, ford_prefect wrote:
Disclaimer: I haven't watched nearly as many games this year as I would have liked. So, except for when it comes to the Spurs, I probably don't know what I'm talking about.

Anyway, I got:
Cavs over Pistons in 4
Raptors over Pacers in 6
Heat over Hornets in 5
Hawks over Celtics in 6

Warriors over Rockets in 5
Spurs over Grizzlies in 4
Thunder over Mavs in 5
Clippers over Blazers in 5

Looks like I nailed the West, with the exception of Clippers-Blazers. So I didn't know Chris Paul and Blake Griffin were getting hurt, sue me :P

Right? xD So much for my "premonition"

East: not so great, although I did get 2/4 right. We will see what happens but I still think Raptors and Heat will win at home in their game 7s.

Yup.
"The right to 360 noscope noobs shall not be infringed!!!" -- tajshar2k
"So, to start off, I've never committed suicide." -- Vaarka
"I eat glue." -- brontoraptor
"I mean, at this rate, I'd argue for a ham sandwich presidency." -- ResponsiblyIrresponsible
"Overthrow Assad, heil jihad." -- 16kadams when trolling in hangout
"Hillary Clinton is not my favorite person ... and her campaign is as inspiring as a bowl of cottage cheese." -- YYW