Jump to topic:

NFL Playoffs

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 9:18:34 AM
Posted: 6 years ago
The AFC is pretty obvious, but the NFC is gonna get ugly!

The division winners in the AFC will likely be the Pats, Steelers, Colts and Chiefs. The WildCard winners will be the Jets and Ravens.

The division winners in the NFC are a lot harder to choose! At this point the Giants and Eagles are tied in the East, the Bears one-up the Packers in the North, the Falcons one-up the Saints in the South, and all teams suck in the West -- the Rams and Seahawks are tied but I think the Rams will get it. These next upcoming weeks are going to be intense for the NFC.

Here are my predictions anyway... Giants in the East, Packers in the North, Falcons in the South, Rams in the West, with the Saints and Eagles getting the WildCard. I mean I KNOW there's so much hype around Chicago, and they're currently leading their division and beat the Eagles so you'd think they'd win the WC, but I dunno if they could do it twice... I just don't love Jay Cutler. I dunno what it is about him. But the rest of da Bears are pretty dope. We'll see.
President of DDO
ChristianM
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 9:41:50 AM
At 12/7/2010 9:18:34 AM, theLwerd wrote:
The AFC is pretty obvious, but the NFC is gonna get ugly!

The division winners in the AFC will likely be the Pats, Steelers, Colts and Chiefs. The WildCard winners will be the Jets and Ravens.

The division winners in the NFC are a lot harder to choose! At this point the Giants and Eagles are tied in the East, the Bears one-up the Packers in the North, the Falcons one-up the Saints in the South, and all teams suck in the West -- the Rams and Seahawks are tied but I think the Rams will get it. These next upcoming weeks are going to be intense for the NFC.

Here are my predictions anyway... Giants in the East, Packers in the North, Falcons in the South, Rams in the West, with the Saints and Eagles getting the WildCard. I mean I KNOW there's so much hype around Chicago, and they're currently leading their division and beat the Eagles so you'd think they'd win the WC, but I dunno if they could do it twice... I just don't love Jay Cutler. I dunno what it is about him. But the rest of da Bears are pretty dope. We'll see.

Just think of it like this, if the Dolphins were in the NFC...theyd be in the playoffs. Thats just sad.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 10:37:17 AM
At 12/7/2010 9:41:50 AM, usafkid1121 wrote:

Just think of it like this, if the Dolphins were in the NFC...theyd be in the playoffs. Thats just sad.

I know how you feel.
kfc
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 10:41:11 AM
Bears, rams, eagles, saints. Wc goes to falcons and packers (giants miss because nfc north's record against nfc east). Falcons and saints could swap places easily enough and both still make it.
no comment
Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 10:43:40 AM
Yeah, I think it'll come down to the Packers and Bears and Eagles and Giants games. But you never know because these teams are all playing tough upcoming games including each other.
President of DDO
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 6:44:54 PM
don't count out the niners just yet...
If we win all our division games and beat san diego we are good

I don't see the Rams beating the Chiefs or the saints... If they lose both and we beat the seahawks and the chargers we will be tied again.

I believe niners can beat the Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks we have the easiest remaining schedule so don't count us out
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 7:22:13 PM
At 12/7/2010 6:44:54 PM, Loserboi wrote:
don't count out the niners just yet...
If we win all our division games and beat san diego we are good

I don't see the Rams beating the Chiefs or the saints... If they lose both and we beat the seahawks and the chargers we will be tied again.

I believe niners can beat the Rams, Cardinals, and Seahawks we have the easiest remaining schedule so don't count us out

Ha!
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 8:23:07 PM
At 12/7/2010 8:04:42 PM, twsurber wrote:
Giants will beat the Patriots in the Super Bowl. You heard it here first.

Go 'Skins! :oP

Die!!!!
kfc
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 8:45:25 PM
At 12/7/2010 8:23:07 PM, Koopin wrote:

Die!!!!

Saints or Falcons vs. New England in SB. It's gonna be a good superbowl.
no comment
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 9:02:02 PM
My dream is Falcons VS Patriots. I would be so excited. I hate my home town's team and love the Patriots. I would be able to do so much trash talk here in Georgia. Of course, if the Patriots lose I would never hear the end of it.
kfc
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/7/2010 9:02:32 PM
At 12/7/2010 8:45:25 PM, Caramel wrote:
At 12/7/2010 8:23:07 PM, Koopin wrote:

Die!!!!

Saints or Falcons vs. New England in SB. It's gonna be a good superbowl.

lol, no.
kfc
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 12:22:04 AM
Eagles vs Patriots is the superbowl i wanna see

Mike Vick needs the perfect redemption year
Tom Brady's chance to win a superbowl after the spygate incident

Atlanta would be nice... but i dont think their defense will hold up against the patriots offense.

Asante Samuels will have good flashbacks.
Koopin
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/8/2010 9:48:55 AM
At 12/8/2010 12:22:04 AM, Loserboi wrote:
Eagles vs Patriots is the superbowl i wanna see

Mike Vick needs the perfect redemption year
Tom Brady's chance to win a superbowl after the spygate incident

Atlanta would be nice... but i dont think their defense will hold up against the patriots offense.

Asante Samuels will have good flashbacks.

Yeas, but the Patriots Defense is really young. So either way it would be a high scoring game.
kfc