Jump to topic:

NBA Finals 2016 *

inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 4:47:35 PM
Posted: 6 months ago
Who is going to be the team to go all the way this year. Will Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors put his name in the books once again. And solidify his status as a future legend and Hall of Famer who will perhaps go down as one of the greatest of all time. Or will he fall short at the hands of the Oklahoma City Thunderheads. How about LeBron. We cannot forget about him either. But if the Cleveland Cavaliers fall at the hands of the
Toronto Raptors...will this taint his legacy. Lets talk NBA you guys.
Thoughts, comments, opinions, questions. Lets roll.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/25/2016 9:00:06 PM
At 5/25/2016 4:47:35 PM, inferno wrote:
Who is going to be the team to go all the way this year. Will Steph Curry and the Golden State Warriors put his name in the books once again. And solidify his status as a future legend and Hall of Famer who will perhaps go down as one of the greatest of all time. Or will he fall short at the hands of the Oklahoma City Thunderheads. How about LeBron. We cannot forget about him either. But if the Cleveland Cavaliers fall at the hands of the

Raps in 6
"In Guns We Trust" Tajshar2k
MrVindication
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:21:03 AM
At 5/25/2016 9:00:06 PM, tajshar2k wrote:

Raps in 6

Thunder v Raptors, Thunder win in 5.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:36:18 AM
At 5/26/2016 12:21:03 AM, MrVindication wrote:

Raps in 6

Thunder v Raptors, Thunder win in 5.

Raps in 6.

Can't betray my team
kasmic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:55:21 AM

Raps in 6

+1
"Liberalism Defined" http://www.debate.org...
"The Social Contract" http://www.debate.org...
"Intro to IR An Open Discussion" http://www.debate.org...

Check out my website, the Sensible Soapbox http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
My latest article: http://www.sensiblesoapbox.com...
BronsonC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:20:15 PM
I thought that from the beginning the Warriors would beat the Cavs in the Finals again. But if the Thunder (who currently lead 3-1) finish off the Warriors, I don't think that they will be able to compare to the Cavs. Honestly I can't stand the Cavs, but if they and the Thunder move on, you can declare them champions, because Kevin Durant doesn't know what to do against LeBron James.
tajshar2k
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 9:46:59 PM
At 5/26/2016 12:55:21 AM, kasmic wrote:

Raps in 6

+1

Raps in 7
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/25/2016 2:33:49 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 5/26/2016 12:20:15 PM, BronsonC wrote:
I thought that from the beginning the Warriors would beat the Cavs in the Finals again. But if the Thunder (who currently lead 3-1) finish off the Warriors, I don't think that they will be able to compare to the Cavs. Honestly I can't stand the Cavs, but if they and the Thunder move on, you can declare them champions, because Kevin Durant doesn't know what to do against LeBron James.

LeBron James did it again. End of story.