Total Posts:5|Showing Posts:1-5
Jump to topic:

Should I join the Timberwolves bandwagon?

BronsonC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
5/26/2016 12:15:48 AM
Posted: 6 months ago
Obviously not right now, but if the Minnesota Timberwolves draft Kris Dunn or someone that is good to team up with Zach LaVine, Andrew Wiggins, and Karl-Anthony Towns, the T-Wolves could be a powerful team in a few years. Should I join a bandwagon soon or not?
Lsumichiganfan
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 1:31:43 AM
Posted: 5 months ago
At 5/26/2016 12:15:48 AM, BronsonC wrote:
Obviously not right now, but if the Minnesota Timberwolves draft Kris Dunn or someone that is good to team up with Zach LaVine, Andrew Wiggins, and Karl-Anthony Towns, the T-Wolves could be a powerful team in a few years. Should I join a bandwagon soon or not?

Why join a bandwagon that hasn't even departed yet? I disagree with the assumption of hopping on and off bandwagons stay true to the team that you were "born into" for god's sake.
Please vote on this debate: http://www.debate.org...
"You have displayed the political understanding of a tortoise thus far in this election" -Harder
birdlandmemories
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/19/2016 1:00:37 PM
At 5/26/2016 12:15:48 AM, BronsonC wrote:

So basically you want to root for whoever's good. Sad... I mean the Wizards are horrible right now and Beal is made of glass but I'll still root for them.
Ashton
BronsonC
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/20/2016 6:10:14 PM
I should have mentioned that this is a figurative situation. I am a Chicago Bulls fan and I will always be a Chicago Bulls fan. So, what are your thoughts on the Timberwolves becoming a dynasty?