Jump to topic:

Corrupt system, even in sports.

kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/16/2016 9:24:44 PM
Posted: 5 months ago
Phil Mickelson--caught for insider trading--yet only had to pay back the $ he made--Why did Martha Stewart have to go to jail for the same crime?? And if one of us did it, we would go to jail as well. For years while congress were sending others to jail for insider trading, they had a law that allowed them( congress) to do it legally.--Why? Corruption is the answer.
Now the PGA has a rule if one is caught having anything to do with an illegal sports gambling person--2 years kicked off the tour--Phil was caught--had hand slapped--Why? Corruption is why.
These are the people calling themselves our leaders--- Then try to tell us we live in the greatest country in the world. How can something so corrupt be so great?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/25/2016 5:08:17 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 6/16/2016 9:24:44 PM, kjw47 wrote:
Phil Mickelson--caught for insider trading--yet only had to pay back the $ he made--Why did Martha Stewart have to go to jail for the same crime?? And if one of us did it, we would go to jail as well. For years while congress were sending others to jail for insider trading, they had a law that allowed them( congress) to do it legally.--Why? Corruption is the answer.
Now the PGA has a rule if one is caught having anything to do with an illegal sports gambling person--2 years kicked off the tour--Phil was caught--had hand slapped--Why? Corruption is why.
These are the people calling themselves our leaders--- Then try to tell us we live in the greatest country in the world. How can something so corrupt be so great?

The higher in power you are the more corrupt you are because you have the power to do it. The Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney was caught evading taxes with off shore accounts, meanwhile he was the one who made the new law against off shore banking
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/26/2016 7:49:37 PM
Posted: 1 week ago
At 11/25/2016 5:08:17 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:

The higher in power you are the more corrupt you are because you have the power to do it. The Canadian Prime Minister Brian Mulroney was caught evading taxes with off shore accounts, meanwhile he was the one who made the new law against off shore banking

I remember years ago, the president of S.Korea was arrested, he took in 950 million under the table that year--what are the huge countries, corrupt politicians taking in?
FanboyMctroll
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/28/2016 8:34:30 PM
Posted: 6 days ago
At 11/26/2016 7:49:37 PM, kjw47 wrote:

I remember years ago, the president of S.Korea was arrested, he took in 950 million under the table that year--what are the huge countries, corrupt politicians taking in?

I need to become a politician, although I don't think I would be a good one because I'm not a good liar!!
kjw47
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
11/29/2016 10:33:10 PM
Posted: 4 days ago
At 11/28/2016 8:34:30 PM, FanboyMctroll wrote:
At 11/26/2016 7:49:37 PM, kjw47 wrote:

I need to become a politician, although I don't think I would be a good one because I'm not a good liar!!

You would never make it then as a politician.