Total Posts:11|Showing Posts:1-11
Jump to topic:

Copa America: US v. Argentina

bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/21/2016 8:39:21 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
This game is gonna start soon. We'll most likely lose, but still, I'll be watching to root on the US.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:12:23 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
Cannot believe we ceded the first goal so early.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 1:38:15 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
2-0 Argentina.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 2:15:52 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
3-0, Argentina.

We're done.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/22/2016 4:55:22 AM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 1:38:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
2-0 Argentina.

The free kick from Messi was just absolutely world class. Nothing you can do except tip your hat and applaud there.
Ashton
bsh1
Posts: 28,974
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:39:07 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
On a totally random note...GO ICELAND! That was a fantastic game.
Live Long and Prosper

I'm a Bish.


"Twilight isn't just about obtuse metaphors between cannibalism and premarital sex, it also teaches us the futility of hope." - Raisor

"[Bsh1] is the Guinan of DDO." - ButterCatX

Open Debate Topics Project: http://www.debate.org...
1harderthanyouthink
Posts: 13,615
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/27/2016 11:41:27 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/27/2016 11:39:07 PM, bsh1 wrote:
On a totally random note...GO ICELAND! That was a fantastic game.

It was pathetic. Me reading that Iceland won to someone:

"And in the latest national embarassment to the United Kingdom..."
"It's the PUPPY IN THE SKY!" -TBR's kid

DDO Risk King
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 3:09:10 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/22/2016 4:55:22 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 6/22/2016 1:38:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
2-0 Argentina.

The free kick from Messi was just absolutely world class. Nothing you can do except tip your hat and applaud there.

He totally screwed up against Chile though.
birdlandmemories
Posts: 4,158
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 4:28:58 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2016 3:09:10 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/22/2016 4:55:22 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 6/22/2016 1:38:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
2-0 Argentina.

The free kick from Messi was just absolutely world class. Nothing you can do except tip your hat and applaud there.

He totally screwed up against Chile though.

He did, but the game never reaches that point if Higuain knows how chip over the goalkeeper.
Ashton
Omniscient_Debater
Posts: 285
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
6/28/2016 5:43:06 PM
Posted: 1 year ago
At 6/28/2016 4:28:58 PM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 6/28/2016 3:09:10 PM, Omniscient_Debater wrote:
At 6/22/2016 4:55:22 AM, birdlandmemories wrote:
At 6/22/2016 1:38:15 AM, bsh1 wrote:
2-0 Argentina.

The free kick from Messi was just absolutely world class. Nothing you can do except tip your hat and applaud there.

He totally screwed up against Chile though.

He did, but the game never reaches that point if Higuain knows how chip over the goalkeeper.

True. I am just surprised the one of the best players in the world kicked it over the goal post.