Favorite and Least Favorite NFL Player

Danielle
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2016 5:50:25 PM
Posted: 2 months ago
And why?

Mine is Drew Brees, mostly for off-the-field reasons. I like his personality and work ethic. He's also a consistently dominant player and a very uplifting teammate. He seems like someone who is happy to share his success with others and comes off as very humble. He makes the players around him better, and seemingly has a good football head on his shoulders. He's a scholar of the game and clearly works very hard. He's a solid leader. He has been charitable and extremely caring toward the people of NOLA. He appears approachable and very down-to-earth. He's also a significant talent who is arguably one of the best QBs ever, at least in terms of consistency. He has the ability to make big, fast, important pass-action plays that make you feel like you always stand a chance. Because he throws/scores so much, he's a lot of fun to watch. Brees doesn't look like a crazy good athlete and yet somehow has the talent to be among the most elite QBs in a pass happy league. I like that he comes off poised, that he provides a voice for his teammates, the players in the league and the city of NOLA, and that he (seems to be) a great guy with good talent that represents the NFL well.

Ironically my favorite player used to be Ray Rice. I still have mixed feelings on him.

My 2nd favorite player is probably Cam Newton. I miss Megatron. He might have been #2. I'll say Gronk is #3.

My current least favorite player is Tom Brady, which is obvious considering I'm a Jets/Giants fan :)

There's not really a close second. I don't hate Tony Romo as much as you'd expect. I guess Josh Norman and maybe Suh at #3.
President of DDO