Jump to topic:

The ACA

Stymie13
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 12:00:05 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
Everyone's heard the numbers by now. I'm not even going to post them.

One candidate wants to 'strengthen' it.
One candidate wants to 'repeal and replace'.

Both are clueless.

I've done the numbers, set rates, corrected DJJS formulas, created infrastructures for employers and business associates, tracked things for the DEA/FBI... in short it'll take about one sentence for a person to illustrate if they understand the industry or not.

So, with the ACA, leaving emotional support and partisanship support/objection to the wayside, OUTLINE a way to reduce cost, not bankrupt practitioners, not hamstring employers, and not further bankrupt the states and federal government.

And yes I was somewhat vague by not specifically naming anything except the title. I have 0 interest in wiki/google phd's who will parrot articles or cite stats out of context. In short I'm being vague to exclude the laymen. Be offended if you like. Instead of replying, to leave additional character space for your post, just indicate who you are replying to and add your own.
ford_prefect
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/26/2016 7:09:34 PM
Posted: 1 month ago
I think the Obama ACAs will have a great season, they could even go undefeated. Offense is not a problem, the defense will have some questions but at the end of the day they play in an easy division so they'll have plenty of games to experiment and figure things out.