Carson Palmer

Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 12:22:18 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
Why would Brown not trade him?

Your franchise Quarterback has no interest playing for you... why would you willingly keep a player who is willingly being a detriment to the team. Are they really going to risk getting nothing if he does retire? I don't think him retiring is a stretch he has made enough money in his career already, and he will no longer have to get man handled by the steelers and ravens every year.

Bengals are probably not going to resign Cedric Benson or Ochocinco or Terrell Owens there is no more incentive to stay when your a 31 year old quarterback.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 2:07:08 AM
I don't know who was the biggest disappointment of 2010- the cowboys or the bengals. I heard pros picking each of them to take it all this season lol.

I just read an article saying the bengals are expected to trade ochocinco because of drama... which means they are gonna be the usual garbage team they always are. Palmer was horrible this season, benson was horrible, and T.O. is over the hill.
no comment
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 4:14:40 AM
At 1/28/2011 2:07:08 AM, Caramel wrote:
I don't know who was the biggest disappointment of 2010- the cowboys or the bengals. I heard pros picking each of them to take it all this season lol.

I just read an article saying the bengals are expected to trade ochocinco because of drama... which means they are gonna be the usual garbage team they always are. Palmer was horrible this season, benson was horrible, and T.O. is over the hill.

Why would anyway expect the Bengals to win it all? They haven't done anything since the late 80's...
Their team this year was just older than they were before.
Caramel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 9:41:12 AM
At 1/28/2011 4:14:40 AM, zGodMode wrote:

Why would anyway expect the Bengals to win it all? They haven't done anything since the late 80's...
Their team this year was just older than they were before.

...because last year they stomped out the Steelers in both games they played against them and they were looking hot. When everyone heard they picked up T.O. it seemes for a moment that they would now have an unstoppable offense. It was a brief moment.
no comment
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 9:45:20 PM

Cowboys, that is not even a hard choice. Cowboys have no reason to be losing look at everybody on their squad. They have a magnificent defensive roster with Jay Ratliff, Terrence Newman, and Demarcus Ware. Their offense has Miles Austin,Tony Romo, a great runningback combination with Marion Barber and Felix Jones, a proficient O-line and a good coaching staff. Their is no excuse for their crap this season.

Bengals are arguably in the toughest division in the NFL,2 top defenses are in their division. Ochocinco, Terrel Owens are not the superstar receivers they were in the past. Carson Palmer's rocket arm has deteriorated, they have a crap O-line and a below average defense.
Loserboi
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
1/28/2011 10:04:52 PM
At 1/28/2011 9:53:24 PM, theLwerd wrote:
At 1/28/2011 4:14:40 AM, zGodMode wrote:
Why would anyway expect the Bengals to win it all?

I would have agreed if it happened like 5 years ago
zGodMode
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
2/1/2011 2:15:31 AM
At 1/29/2011 8:49:50 AM, Caramel wrote:
They should give us Ochocinco to replace Driver after we win the Suberbowl and we can trade them Matt Flynn.

You mean the guy that couldn't beat Drew Stanton even when facing the Lions' pass "defense"