Jump to topic:

Proxy help!

lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 3:42:59 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
How do I make a proxy to go onto facebook?

I cannot go to any proxy websites, they are all blocked by the orange O thingy (opendns) they downloaded. (btw if I delete that will it really go irreversibly into max "security" or will it do what I need it to do and just stop blocking meh websites.?)
I want, even if I wont show them now, to be able to show themthey can't control me, and I wont let them be like my dad.
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave
applesnack
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 8:04:59 PM
The most reliable way is to use a VPN, connect to something they would have no reason to block, and connect to your sites from there.

This could be a computer on another network, some old tower sitting with no monitor hooked up to the internet in someones basement. It can also be your home computer if it's a school/work network.

The easiest way is to use Logmein (https://secure.logmein.com...)
Which is just a remote desktop, or you can take the time to set up a real VPN, which google can provide much better instruction on than me.
lovelife
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
3/26/2011 9:13:46 PM
At 3/26/2011 8:04:59 PM, applesnack wrote:
The most reliable way is to use a VPN, connect to something they would have no reason to block, and connect to your sites from there.

This could be a computer on another network, some old tower sitting with no monitor hooked up to the internet in someones basement. It can also be your home computer if it's a school/work network.

The easiest way is to use Logmein (https://secure.logmein.com...)
Which is just a remote desktop, or you can take the time to set up a real VPN, which google can provide much better instruction on than me.

Well its not blocked so that's a good thing
Without Royal there is a hole inside of me, I have no choice but to leave