Jump to topic:

New Yahoo Mail

sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 3:48:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
Ok, I have had my yahoo mail page taken away and replaced with some POS garbage with no contrast to quickly identify it's different functions. How do you insert multiple contacts when forwarding an email?

It shows the contacts, you can select the contacts, and then it asks you if you want to send them a message. Well duh, ya I want to forward the email. But instead it takes me to a "new compose message". I can hardly believe that I have to manually type in names to forward an email to multiple contacts. What am I missing?

The old yahoo had much better "contact" options. It had it's own window with all the options right there to choose from, simple as pie. I can find nothing that says "Insert contacts". The only options I can get is to "import contacts" from other web sites.

A frustrated old man needs an answer, I have pointless, sexually explicit and derogatory emails to forward to my friends!!!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
sadolite
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
7/29/2011 7:50:32 PM
At 7/29/2011 3:48:30 PM, sadolite wrote:
Ok, I have had my yahoo mail page taken away and replaced with some POS garbage with no contrast to quickly identify it's different functions. How do you insert multiple contacts when forwarding an email?

It shows the contacts, you can select the contacts, and then it asks you if you want to send them a message. Well duh, ya I want to forward the email. But instead it takes me to a "new compose message". I can hardly believe that I have to manually type in names to forward an email to multiple contacts. What am I missing?

The old yahoo had much better "contact" options. It had it's own window with all the options right there to choose from, simple as pie. I can find nothing that says "Insert contacts". The only options I can get is to "import contacts" from other web sites.

A frustrated old man needs an answer, I have pointless, sexually explicit and derogatory emails to forward to my friends!!!

Never mind. You click the + icon. I kept clicking on "contacts" and getting nowhere. Go figure, clicking on contacts to insert contacts wont work. Good job yahoo so, easy a 47 year old man can't do it. Thanks to my lovely wife Ingrid for showing me the way!!
It's not your views that divide us, it's what you think my views should be that divides us.

If you think I will give up my rights and forsake social etiquette to make you "FEEL" better you are sadly mistaken

If liberal democrats would just stop shooting people gun violence would drop by 90%
inferno
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/29/2011 10:19:45 AM
At 7/29/2011 7:50:32 PM, sadolite wrote:
At 7/29/2011 3:48:30 PM, sadolite wrote:

Never mind. You click the + icon. I kept clicking on "contacts" and getting nowhere. Go figure, clicking on contacts to insert contacts wont work. Good job yahoo so, easy a 47 year old man can't do it. Thanks to my lovely wife Ingrid for showing me the way!!

You click on YAHOO CLASSICS. It will take you back to the orginal format.
I love the old one myself.