Jump to topic:

Prezi

headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
8/29/2011 11:25:26 AM
Posted: 5 years ago
So I just found this presentation program which is a million times better than a power point at first it was kind of hard to navigate because of the whole changing view and the template is circular (kinda)

http://prezi.com...
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/19/2011 6:07:09 PM
At 9/15/2011 9:31:30 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
This is great! Its a lot easier to share than powerpoint, and it makes interesting presentations!

bwahahahahaha the coalition of prezi is starting
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 12:46:00 PM
So I just found out a great site to memorize things great for vocab words if you're taking the sat/lsat,mcat etc. Its called anki I can't remember the site though and it is a bit confusing at first but eventually you get the hang of it.

the program is made of index cards front and back so you type in the word(front) and under it the definition (back) and you save it and shuffle through it it also lets you choose whether it was easy to remember or hard so you'll be able to see the words more frequently or less frequently