Jump to topic:

Chromebook

BangBang-Coconut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/16/2011 1:06:30 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
For those of you who don't know, these are netbooks made by Google. I've wanted one since the moment Google announced that they where working on them, AND NO THEY'RE OUT!!!

I want one sooooo badly >->

Also, here's a link for those of you who don't know about it.
http://www.amazon.com...

It is amazing 0-0
Rockylightning
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/17/2011 12:00:16 AM
At 9/16/2011 1:06:30 PM, BangBang-Coconut wrote:
For those of you who don't know, these are netbooks made by Google. I've wanted one since the moment Google announced that they where working on them, AND NO THEY'RE OUT!!!

It is amazing 0-0

If all you do on a computer is use the internet, then yeah this is great. I wouldnt get it because I have various programs I like to run (Flight Simulator for example).

I dont know, whatever suits your needs.
headphonegut
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
9/22/2011 12:25:58 PM
At 9/17/2011 12:00:16 AM, Rockylightning wrote:
At 9/16/2011 1:06:30 PM, BangBang-Coconut wrote:

It is amazing 0-0

If all you do on a computer is use the internet, then yeah this is great. I wouldnt get it because I have various programs I like to run (Flight Simulator for example).

I dont know, whatever suits your needs.

actually you probably could still run flight sim. you'll just have to upload it to the cloud
crying to soldiers coming home to their dogs why do I torment myself with these videos?