Jump to topic:

Flip Phone

IndiJone
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/17/2011 3:20:21 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
I recently had to get a new cell phone, but the Verizon store did not have any flip phones in stock, so they had to order one. I feel so old knowing that now kids communicate through text. I still remember dial-up internet and expensive long distance calling. I rarely text, the only thing I every use my phone for is to call people, and even then, it a quick conversation making plans to meet some one....
Ore_Ele
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
10/19/2011 12:19:58 PM
Posted: 5 years ago
At 10/17/2011 3:20:21 PM, IndiJone wrote:
I recently had to get a new cell phone, but the Verizon store did not have any flip phones in stock, so they had to order one. I feel so old knowing that now kids communicate through text. I still remember dial-up internet and expensive long distance calling. I rarely text, the only thing I every use my phone for is to call people, and even then, it a quick conversation making plans to meet some one....

I text and call only. I don't use my phone for picture taking or listening to music or gaming or any of that other stuff. But texting can be very helpful. It is great for getting a quick message to someone that you don't want to interrupt. My wife can text me our shopping list at any time of the day, and I'll get it when I look at it. So she can send it while I'm in a meeting and it will still be on my phone later, and still when I get to the store (so I don't have to try and remember, it is right there in a written list).
"Wanting Red Rhino Pill to have gender"