Jump to topic:

Caught A Virus?

SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 11:16:02 PM
Posted: 4 years ago
M computer displays "mga.exe - entry point not found" and refuses to let me access any programs. I was going to activate AVG, Avira, and Comodo but this virus came out of the blue. The computer has a 35b GB hard drive, and runs Windows XP alongside Linux Ubuntu. Can anyone help me fix it?
Minister Of Trolling
: At 12/6/2011 2:21:41 PM, badger wrote:
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
: ...and well, he wasn't really prettier than me. he just had nice hair.
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 11:20:50 PM
At 12/17/2011 11:16:02 PM, SuperRobotWars wrote:
M computer displays "mga.exe - entry point not found" and refuses to let me access any programs. I was going to activate AVG, Avira, and Comodo but this virus came out of the blue. The computer has a 35b GB hard drive, and runs Windows XP alongside Linux Ubuntu. Can anyone help me fix it?

This is what I get for using Videoweed.
Minister Of Trolling
: ugly people should beat beautiful people ugly. simple! you'd be killing two birds with the one stone... women like violent men and you're making yourself more attractive, relatively. i met a blonde dude who was prettier than me not so long ago. he's not so pretty now! ha!
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 11:39:07 PM
It also says "the procedure entry point MSWSOCK.MigrateWinsockConiguration could not be located in the dynamic link library WSOCK32.dll
Minister Of Trolling
:
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/17/2011 11:59:10 PM
hmm odd
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
16kadams
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 12:05:07 AM
I am just posting to see my new signature.
https://www.youtube.com...
https://rekonomics.wordpress.com...
"A trend is a trend, but the question is, will it bend? Will it alter its course through some unforeseen force and come to a premature end?" -- Alec Cairncross
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/18/2011 12:06:32 AM
At 12/18/2011 12:00:13 AM, 16kadams wrote:
http://support.google.com...
https://discussions.apple.com...

Don't know what AdWord's is, and I am using a PC.
Minister Of Trolling
:
sealevel
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/27/2011 12:10:40 AM
go to a computer shop where they can fix it. for sure they will help you. in this cases it's hard to just fix everything by yourself.
Lord_Logic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 7:28:38 PM
Not exactly. But most applications that have .exe are mostly likely applications that YOU (user) downloaded. Thus, check your antivirus if you have one. If you don't have one, you might be screwed with a virus. You never know if it is good or bad.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
Lord_Logic
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 7:29:08 PM
From reading your posts, I don't think so.
Meet Ike, your worst enemy...or second...or third...or the rank after your mother...
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:47:32 PM
At 12/29/2011 7:29:08 PM, Lord_Logic wrote:
From reading your posts, I don't think so.

Have 6 computers, and I resolved the issue.
Minister Of Trolling
:
SuperRobotWars
Add as Friend
Challenge to a Debate
Send a Message
12/29/2011 9:48:44 PM
At 12/29/2011 7:28:38 PM, Lord_Logic wrote:
Not exactly. But most applications that have .exe are mostly likely applications that YOU (user) downloaded. Thus, check your antivirus if you have one. If you don't have one, you might be screwed with a virus. You never know if it is good or bad.

My antivirus software gives me the name of the virus' in question it locates within my computer.
Minister Of Trolling
: